Wholesome Sweeteners Coconut Palm Sugar Organic uploaded by Alexis S.Wholesome Sweeteners Coconut Palm Sugar Organic uploaded by Patricia T.Wholesome Sweeteners Coconut Palm Sugar Organic uploaded by Christiana H.

BY WHOLESOME #75 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Wholesome® Sweeteners Organic Coconut Palm Sugar.
New!
USDA organic.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Perfect for baking, oatmeal & in beverages.
Fairly traded & sustainably grown.

Buy on Walmart*
K T.
Vancouver
This is one of the ‘healthier’ sugars that I like. Yes, it is still sugar, but supposedly your blood-sugar doesn’t spike as intensely as with ‘normal’ sugar. It has a beautiful dark sweet flavor, slightly similar as brown sugar. I use it all the time and even in my pumpkin pie. That really works well.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Due to my health conditions I've been trying to move away from synthetic sweeteners to more natural ones. I have had issues with plain white sugar before and I'm guessing it's due to the chemicals used to treat, process and bleach it. I recently grabbed this since i had used up all of my previous sweetener and decided to give this a try. I expected this to be really bland but in fact it tasted very sweet and melted well in my morning coffee. I haven't really used it for much more (hence my 4 star rating) but it tastes just like regular sugar if not better. Beautiful thing about this is, if you bake with it you use the same measurements as regular sugar. No guessing games on how much is what you need. Really happy i gave this a try. I just hope it rubs off on my family too. One step closer to being healthier.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
This is the first time I've used anything but the usual beet sugar in baking. I switched half the sugar in my brownie recipe with this. They were incredible and were gone by the end of the evening in our house.

It doesn't taste as sweet as the cane and beet sugar I'm used to using, which I appreciate since I've been avoiding sugar for months. I now have a heightened sense of the sweetness in things since I'm no longer overpowering my taste buds with things that have been overly sweetened.
Alexis S.
This was my first time buying this, I recently started using more organic products and I was shocked that this sugar tastes great. It reminds me of brown sugar because it has this amazing flavor. I will be buying this again.
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
I've recently am transitioning to paleo and one thing is to give up granulated sugar so I was very happy to find this coconut palm sugar at Wal-Mart of all places!! I wasn't expecting it to have so much flavor. I pretty much use it in and on everything now. Definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Rochelle B.
This thing tastes so good! It has a natural caramel flavor and is much healthier when you compare it to cane sugar. It's very versatile also and I've found that I use less of this when compared to using cane sugar
Stephanie C.
I use this sugar to substitute white and brown sugar... I love it so far I can't complain it taste like coconut! I use a 2 teaspoons of it on my plain oatmeal and honestly it makes it a lot better... I highly recommend this sugar!
Chassidy W.
New Orleans, LA
I love coconut anything. I use this in coffee & tea. Also, this works well with a coconut or hazelnut creamer. It doesn't have a bad taste and it is amazing if you need to sweeten something but want a healtheir option.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I LOVE this Coconut Palm Sugar. It is organic, which is what our family chooses, and because it is coconut palm sugar it is less on the glycemic index , is nutrient rich and is only minimally processed.
markus W.
Cocunut sugar may be a great sugar for baking many things. I may start trying it. I've never heard of Cocunut sugar. I'm sure Publix will have it