Wholesome Sweeteners Blue Agave Organic Raw uploaded by Christine M.

BY WHOLESOME

Wholesome® Sweeteners Organic Raw Blue Agave Packets.
Amber
New.
USDA organic.
Low glycemic premium agave nectar.
35 individual packets. see more...

Josie S.
Omaha, NE
I like this product because it is lower calories and doesn't work in your body the same way as plain sugar. I recommend this product to all my friends!
Allison T.
Johns creek, Ga
Review for: Packets more...
This the best sweetener in everything. Coffee, tea and cocktails. It is good for your blood sugar and is very sweet so you do not have to use a lot.
Kennedy M.
Valencia, CA
This a a great alternative to using cane sugar. It is natural and it does the same job. You can use it in tea and in baking which always come in handy when you are trying to be healthy.
Ismah K.
Great if you want a more organic natural breakfast. Awesome on waffles and it's great. Doesn't taste like syrup so beware
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This sweetener tastes so good i do not miss sugar being in my smoothies i also use it in my coffee now
Jessica T.
This agave sweetener is great. I always mix it into my smoothies and fresh squeezed fruit juices.
Natasha H.
I love agave nector! It's fantastic in iced coffee for a low cal sweet option! And it's natural unlike other products!
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I love Wholesome Sweeteners. I use agave to sweeten my smoothies and chia seed pudding. It's a great alternative to sugar and it has a strong sweet taste. I got a great value on Thrive Market, 44oz for $10! Can't beat that! I will definitely be coming back for more.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Packets more...
I'm in the air on this product. I think it's okay but there are better option for agave and organic.
Harli B.
Review for: Packets more...
This is a wonderful product!! I use it quite a bit, the flavor is just fantastic!
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
What are your favorite flavors?