Wholesome Sweeteners Blue Agave Organic Raw uploaded by Christine M.

BY WHOLESOME

Wholesome® Sweeteners Organic Raw Blue Agave Packets.
Amber
New.
USDA organic.
Low glycemic premium agave nectar.
35 individual packets. see more...

Allison T.
Johns creek, Ga
Review for: Packets more...
This the best sweetener in everything. Coffee, tea and cocktails. It is good for your blood sugar and is very sweet so you do not have to use a lot.
Kennedy M.
Valencia, CA
This a a great alternative to using cane sugar. It is natural and it does the same job. You can use it in tea and in baking which always come in handy when you are trying to be healthy.
Meagan P.
Red Deer, AB
Purchased this at Costco in the 2-pack and I love using it as a substitute for sugar in my baking. It's also great in tea! Very impressed with it.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I got this from Costco 2packs. I used it in my tea and loved it. I had to use tiny bit and it made my tea really yummy and sweet. And it has a low glycemic index so it is a lot healthier for you.
Kelsey G.
Dunmore, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sooooooooooo good and so healthy and good for you!!! I love this product in stead of sugar
Harli B.
Review for: Packets more...
This is a wonderful product!! I use it quite a bit, the flavor is just fantastic!
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Packets more...
I'm in the air on this product. I think it's okay but there are better option for agave and organic.
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I love Wholesome Sweeteners. I use agave to sweeten my smoothies and chia seed pudding. It's a great alternative to sugar and it has a strong sweet taste. I got a great value on Thrive Market, 44oz for $10! Can't beat that! I will definitely be coming back for more.
Ismah K.
Great if you want a more organic natural breakfast. Awesome on waffles and it's great. Doesn't taste like syrup so beware
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Blue agave products are always healthy and raw. perfect to bake with cookies or put in smoothies.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
What are your favorite flavors?