Wholesome Sweeteners Blue Agave Organic Raw uploaded by Christine M.

BY WHOLESOME #70 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Wholesome® Sweeteners Organic Raw Blue Agave Packets.
Amber
New.
USDA organic.
Low glycemic premium agave nectar.
35 individual packets. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I love Wholesome Sweeteners. I use agave to sweeten my smoothies and chia seed pudding. It's a great alternative to sugar and it has a strong sweet taste. I got a great value on Thrive Market, 44oz for $10! Can't beat that! I will definitely be coming back for more.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Packets more...
I'm in the air on this product. I think it's okay but there are better option for agave and organic.
Harli B.
Review for: Packets more...
This is a wonderful product!! I use it quite a bit, the flavor is just fantastic!
Meagan W.
Purchased this at Costco in the 2-pack and I love using it as a substitute for sugar in my baking. It's also great in tea! Very impressed with it.
Ismah K.
Great if you want a more organic natural breakfast. Awesome on waffles and it's great. Doesn't taste like syrup so beware
Kelsey P.
Dunmore, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sooooooooooo good and so healthy and good for you!!! I love this product in stead of sugar
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I got this from Costco 2packs. I used it in my tea and loved it. I had to use tiny bit and it made my tea really yummy and sweet. And it has a low glycemic index so it is a lot healthier for you.
Josie S.
Omaha, NE
I like this product because it is lower calories and doesn't work in your body the same way as plain sugar. I recommend this product to all my friends!
Victoria S.
Mcminnville, OR
Even though this is supposed to be the "healthier option" I did some more research and after buying realized it's not much better and their just as much sugar in this as regular sugar
Allison T.
Johns creek, Ga
Review for: Packets more...
This the best sweetener in everything. Coffee, tea and cocktails. It is good for your blood sugar and is very sweet so you do not have to use a lot.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
What are your favorite flavors?