Wholesome Sweeteners Blue Agave Organic Raw uploaded by Christine M.

BY WHOLESOME #74 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Wholesome® Sweeteners Organic Raw Blue Agave Packets.
Amber
New.
USDA organic.
Low glycemic premium agave nectar.
35 individual packets. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Packets more...
I'm in the air on this product. I think it's okay but there are better option for agave and organic.
Victoria S.
Mcminnville, OR
Even though this is supposed to be the "healthier option" I did some more research and after buying realized it's not much better and their just as much sugar in this as regular sugar
Kelsey P.
Dunmore, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sooooooooooo good and so healthy and good for you!!! I love this product in stead of sugar
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I love Wholesome Sweeteners. I use agave to sweeten my smoothies and chia seed pudding. It's a great alternative to sugar and it has a strong sweet taste. I got a great value on Thrive Market, 44oz for $10! Can't beat that! I will definitely be coming back for more.
Harli B.
Review for: Packets more...
This is a wonderful product!! I use it quite a bit, the flavor is just fantastic!
Meagan W.
Purchased this at Costco in the 2-pack and I love using it as a substitute for sugar in my baking. It's also great in tea! Very impressed with it.
Ismah K.
Great if you want a more organic natural breakfast. Awesome on waffles and it's great. Doesn't taste like syrup so beware
Josie S.
Omaha, NE
I like this product because it is lower calories and doesn't work in your body the same way as plain sugar. I recommend this product to all my friends!
Allison T.
Johns creek, Ga
Review for: Packets more...
This the best sweetener in everything. Coffee, tea and cocktails. It is good for your blood sugar and is very sweet so you do not have to use a lot.
Kennedy M.
Valencia, CA
This a a great alternative to using cane sugar. It is natural and it does the same job. You can use it in tea and in baking which always come in handy when you are trying to be healthy.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
What are your favorite flavors?