Wholesome Sweeteners Blue Agave Organic Raw uploaded by Christine M.

BY WHOLESOME #74 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Wholesome® Sweeteners Organic Raw Blue Agave Packets.
Amber
New.
USDA organic.
Low glycemic premium agave nectar.
35 individual packets. see more...

Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I love Wholesome Sweeteners. I use agave to sweeten my smoothies and chia seed pudding. It's a great alternative to sugar and it has a strong sweet taste. I got a great value on Thrive Market, 44oz for $10! Can't beat that! I will definitely be coming back for more.
Kennedy M.
Valencia, CA
This a a great alternative to using cane sugar. It is natural and it does the same job. You can use it in tea and in baking which always come in handy when you are trying to be healthy.
Victoria S.
Mcminnville, OR
Even though this is supposed to be the "healthier option" I did some more research and after buying realized it's not much better and their just as much sugar in this as regular sugar
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I got this from Costco 2packs. I used it in my tea and loved it. I had to use tiny bit and it made my tea really yummy and sweet. And it has a low glycemic index so it is a lot healthier for you.
Allison T.
Johns creek, Ga
Review for: Packets more...
This the best sweetener in everything. Coffee, tea and cocktails. It is good for your blood sugar and is very sweet so you do not have to use a lot.
Nayubel G.
Review for: Packets more...
This sweetener tastes great. The packets are equivalent to a teaspoon of sugar. They are sweeter than sugar and can be added to foods and drinks.
Lauren F.
Asbury Park, NJ
I love blue agave. It is a healthier version of maple syrup. Less sugar but still gives you that sweet taste. Really enjoy cooking with this
Jamie A.
Blue Springs, MO
I use this every morning in my fruit and vegetable smoothie. It is not sugar and a great alternative that is all natural.
Ismah K.
Great if you want a more organic natural breakfast. Awesome on waffles and it's great. Doesn't taste like syrup so beware
Natasha H.
I love agave nector! It's fantastic in iced coffee for a low cal sweet option! And it's natural unlike other products!
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
What are your favorite flavors?