MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesBeauty Creations
Wholesale Makeup Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3)

Wholesale Makeup Beauty Creations Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3)

by Beauty Creations

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wholesale Makeup Beauty Creations Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3)!
How would you rate this product?
Kareinis G.
Wholesale Makeup Beauty Creations Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3) uploaded by Kareinis G.
La recibí en mi boxy charm está paleta de iluminadores y me gusta cómo queda al aplicarlo , brilla mucho la verdad
Monica S.
Linden, NJ
Shimmery pretty highlighter, to be honest I have so many that they all seem the same now, would definitely be using on a night out, it’s nice and glowy , gives nice look on skin
Amanda S.
Thurmont, MD
Wholesale Makeup Beauty Creations Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3) uploaded by Amanda S.
I love the selection of colors and they give a beautiful natural glow perfect for summer and it’s not overwhelming but not a soft pigment which I love !
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
Wholesale Makeup Beauty Creations Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3) uploaded by Heather G.
(3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette This is an item I received in boxycharm. It’s not something I’d have bought on my own, but I like that they can be used on eyes too. The pigment is not great, or maybe I’m just using a gentle hand lol!
hojaydith A.
Winton, CA
Wholesale Makeup Beauty Creations Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3) uploaded by hojaydith A.
I hardly have any beauty creations palettes because I don't like their quality, I feel like it doesn't pigment enough at least that happened a long time ago with some I tried, but I really like this one of highlighters, they are three beautiful highlighters with super fine reflective pearl and all three shades are beautifully beautiful for my skin tone
Isabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Wholesale Makeup Beauty Creations Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3) uploaded by Isabel G.
This is a pretty trio of highlighters. It goes on subtlety and it has alot of shimmer. It's not as in your face and blinding as some highlighters are. It's buildable and has a light texture, goes on really nicely and smooth. I also think the packaging is cute.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Wholesale Makeup Beauty Creations Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3) uploaded by Rosie N.
As much as I love highlighters, this trio didn't quite make me excited enough to keep it. I'm still trying to use the stuff I have so when I received this from Boxycharm it was underwhelming. The brand wasn't something I gravitated towards either. And the packaging is very bulky. These are glittery texture highlighters which don't give that natural glow but it does look flashy. The shade Malibu is a champagne shimmer, Santa Monica is a coppery shimmer and Manhattan Beach is a bronzy shimmer. Overall, it's okay but I think I'm going to give it away so it goes to a better home.
Sydney H.
Glen Rose, TX
Wholesale Makeup Beauty Creations Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3) uploaded by Sydney H.
Ah! The shimmery pigment of these are blinding! They are huge pans with 6 grams in each pan and have cute palm trees stamped on each. Each color applies gorgeously and is beautiful on all skin tons. It came in my BoxyCharm and very pleased. (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Cali Glow Highlight Palette
nikki D.
Lawrence, MA
Wholesale Makeup Beauty Creations Cali Glow Display 6pcs (hb3) uploaded by nikki D.
I absolutely love this palette! It just remind me of being on some beautiful island! Lol. The colors are amazing. Pigmented really good. You can use all 3 colors wherever you want on your face. I use for a nice glowing bronze, that looks amazing how is glows and just has the perfect amount of shimmer to it when the sun hits it. And I use it for under my eyebrows to get that shimmery look and on the corner of the inside of my eyes. Makes my eyes look amazing and definitely attracts attention to your eyes more!
Jennifer O.
Cute palette and def a nice glow for my skin complexion I love it got it as a gift first time using this brand

Looking for your answer?