Wholesale Awesome Window Cleaner 32Z -Sold by 1 Case of 12 Pieces uploaded by Yoazin F.Wholesale Awesome Window Cleaner 32Z -Sold by 1 Case of 12 Pieces uploaded by Jackie M.Wholesale Awesome Window Cleaner 32Z -Sold by 1 Case of 12 Pieces uploaded by Mariela A.

BY DOLLARITEM

Wholesale Awesome Window Cleaner 32Z see more...

Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is AMAZING for the price. Doesn't streak. Cleans and polishes beautifully! Just as good as Windex! I always find it at Family Dollar for a buck! Can't beat that!
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
I scan my products around the house so I can find them easier and this is the one that pop up? But I have the one from the picture and it's amazing cleans the glass very well I like to use old newspaper to clean my glass leaves everything super shiny and streak free
Jackie M.
Glass cleaner that is a dollar at the dollar store. Big bottle that lasts long. Great for cleaning windows and other class with no residue left over. 32 oz and is a nozzled spray. It is streak-free shine. Easy use nozzle.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
This window washer cleaner is pretty good, it gets all the fingerprints off the windows and smudges. Also works great on mirrors. He can find it in almost any store as well for cheap.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
This one just like the other awesome are pretty cheap, you can find them at the 99 cent store. Let me tell you, it works just as good as windex!! It gets our mirrors cleaned and we have 3 huge sliding closet doors and a toddler
Mariela A.
Celina, TX
I like it this product it comes in a liquid form or in a foam I like it ether way I you it to clean my window frome my house or my car I give it a good use.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Another cleaning product that I use I like cleaning my windows with us because it doesn't leave it streaky and leaves it nice and clean and my mirrors
Madison J.
Great on Windows and dose a good job can clean residue surface that you clean it with can stay clean for ain't time l
Natasha B.
All window cleaner is exactly the same. Dg and the home store do just as good. This is just another blue liquid
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I love this window cleaner it works very well for cleaning windows in house or tv screens and car windows!