Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat TreatsWholehearted
Soft Center Crunchy Salmon Flavor Treats for Cats, 3 oz

WholeHearted Soft Center Crunchy Salmon Flavor Treats for Cats, 3 oz

by Wholehearted

The Whole Heated Soft Center Crunchy Treats for Cats can tempt your feline with a rich Salmon Flavor. These bite-size treats include two types of textures and exclude artificial flavors.

Do your cats like them?
Start your review of WholeHearted Soft Center Crunchy Salmon Flavor Treats for Cats, 3 oz!
Nayadira P.
Clifton, NJ
WholeHearted Soft Center Crunchy Salmon Flavor Treats for Cats, 3 oz uploaded by Nayadira P.
Purchased at: PETCO
These whole hearted treats are great. My pup loves them and they are packed with healthier ingredients than other treat brands. My pup says 10/10 recommend.
Crystal C.
Lexington, SC
WholeHearted Soft Center Crunchy Salmon Flavor Treats for Cats, 3 oz uploaded by Crystal C.
My cat loves these! I previously bought a different brand of treats. My cat seemed unamused with the first brand of treats I offered. I saw these treats at Petco. I had a coupon. Giving these a try sounded fun and interesting. My cat, Jules, immediately ate these and wanted more. He ate several treats and remained interested. These are great and I would highly recommend these. It’s nice to be able to offer a treat that doesn’t leave Jules giving me “the look”. This leaves me with a happy kitty! I will repurchase. Wholehearted Soft Center Crunchy Salmon Flavor Treats For Cats, 3 Oz
Ally M.
Pflugerville, TX
WholeHearted Soft Center Crunchy Salmon Flavor Treats for Cats, 3 oz uploaded by Ally M.
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats won’t touch these. I even tried mixing them into their food so they wouldn’t go to waste. Nope. They ate all the kibble and left these treats. I have no idea why. The ingredients look good. They look similar in texture to the cheap Temptations brand that the cats love. But these weren’t cheap. I won’t be buying them again
Carrie R.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: PETCO
My kitten really likes these treats! They’re perfectly bite sized and a great little treat for rewarding or as a general little yummy piece for them! There’s a lot in each packet so I find they last a long time if you give them in moderation!
Brittney N.
CASTLE ROCK, WA
The salmon flavor has a slight odor when you open the bag, but it’s not overwhelming. They’re less than 2 calories per treat which is great for Sirius who could lose a few pounds. Overall I would recommend this to others, and I have. Great treat at a low cost.
Mia K.
sarsota
My cat loves the food! He some times has problems with other foods but so far this one is really good!
Aika S.
San Diego
WholeHearted Soft Center Crunchy Salmon Flavor Treats for Cats, 3 oz uploaded by Aika S.
Purchased at: PETCO
Recommended by another Cat Mama. Would buy again.WholeHearted Soft Center Crunchy Salmon Flavor Treats for Cats, 3 oz We sprinkled some of the flakes on her meal.
Amanda H.
Vista, CA
My kitty loves these treats! As soon as he sees me take out the bag, he gets so excited for me to give these to him. I have bought this product twice and will continue to get it for our Squash boy. I definitely recommend this product.
Jess |.
Battle Creek
I really liked it, great ingredients and wonderful for my cat! I have a mixed calio cat and she loves treats! But these she can't get enough of! I wish there was a wider range or size for these treat packages. But I do recommend you trying them out. Every cat is different but I'm sure your cat will love them as much as mine!
Michaela S.
Corp Christi, TX
My cats go bonkers for these treats. They knock over the treat jar every chance they get to try and pig out! These work well for rewards during training as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...