Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodWholehearted
Puppy Food - Grain Free Chicken & Vegetables Canned Cuts in Gravy, 132 oz, Case of 12

by Wholehearted

I gave my shorkie this brand, but it started haveinf wet diarrhea every time they ate it. How much should I give my puppy this or how often?
My puppy is currently eating this food but we are confused with how much we should feed him. He is currently 4.5 months and 10.3 lbs. any help is appreciated !
Start your review of WholeHearted Puppy Food - Grain Free Chicken & Vegetables Canned Cuts in Gravy, 13.2 oz, Case of 12!
Katy B.
Love this! I actually would divid the can into 3. It was nice and soft for my puppy girls teething phase, help her fill out nicely I love whole hearted bc they make quality dog food without being tooo crazy $$$
Kay T.
Huffman, TX
My puppy goes CRAZY over this stuff. If I could afford a can for every meal, she’d be the happiest girl alive. Instead, I mix it with the dry dog food from this same brand.
Itzel E.
My dogs enjoy it and it’s a very reasonable price. It definitely has nutrition for dogs. I recently switched to this brand and I have noticed a change of energy compared to their old food.
Jen G.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
Our small pug LOVES this flavor... and tbh his faRTs don't smell as bad compared to some of the other flavors and products we tried...
Camila S.
New Orleans
Love this food and that my puppy and my grown dog can eat it. I mix one third of the cab with the dry food, or use it to help them eat their monthly trifexis. They can’t get enough! We buy all different flavors to have at the house At all times.
Stephanie A.
New York
My dog who is a picky eater eats all of this food right away. Which is a first. I was recommended to get this food by petco instead of the hills that I was using
Samantha G.
Windsor , CT
Purchased at: PETCO
We give our Shiba girl(almost two years old) 1/3 of a can every night along with dry food during the day and she loves it! This brand has been able to get her to eat more than ever and I’m so grateful. The wet food has put some more healthy weight on her once we added it to the regime. We buy the puppy food because I can’t handle the minced stuff. Don’t forget the discount card!
Liz H.
Purchased at: PETCO
Seems to be good quality dog food. My Puggle eats it up. Doesn’t seem to cause her any digestive issues.
La'Nisha W.
Turlock, CA
My puppies love this. It’s inexpensive and doesn’t upset their little tummies or give them watery stools.
Lindsey E.
Greenfield, MA
After feeding our puppy blue buffalo and it giving her extreme diarrhea for weeks we switched over to whole hearted because of the whole ingredients. We’ve never had an issue with her digestion since! A must buy for dogs with sensitivities!