Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodWholehearted
Grain Free Salmon Formula Dry Cat Food, 5 lbs

WholeHearted Grain Free Salmon Formula Dry Cat Food, 5 lbs.

by Wholehearted

The WholeHearted Grain Free Salmon Formula Dry Cat Food nourishes your feline with tasty kibble that's thoughtfully crafted. Each bowl serves up Omega-3 fatty acids, feline probiotics, antioxidants and more to help support your pet's health through balanced nutrition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WholeHearted Grain Free Salmon Formula Dry Cat Food, 5 lbs.!
Litzy R.
Austin, TX
she loves it and it’s helped her gain weight which she really had to bc it was recommended by her vet and this food has helped a lot
Ellie L.
Phoenix, AZ
WholeHearted Grain Free Salmon Formula Dry Cat Food, 5 lbs. uploaded by Ellie L.
For the price this stuff is amazing and healthy. No filler and first ingredient is the meat. I love when stuff has no corn gluten meal as it’s very unhealthy. My cats coat is super shiny with this as well. I would recommend this.
Jessica  S.
Grand Island, NY
1,182 reviews
I love this cat food. We switched to this brand from a more expensive brand. This one is lower in cost but the ingredients are extremely high end. Just as good as the brand we switched from. My cats seem to enjoy it also. They were easy to switch brands. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for healthy ingredients at a better price point
Susie A.
Chula Vista, CA
One of my cats very favorite dry foods and they are picky let me tell you! This bag typically lasts me about a month when I’m giving half dry am half wet diet
Melissa S.
Stillwater, OK
My cat loves this food. As soon as I pick up the bag she is there waiting for it. I love that it is a high quality healthy natural food for my cat at a great price.
cmadiraca26
Adelphi, MD
My cat LOVES this stuff! Just switched over from RR Nutrish, And we will never go back. My dogs have eaten whole hearted for 3 years and I’m not sure why I didn’t get my cat on this sooner! He’s very picky but he loves the stuff! I’ve seen a huge difference in his fur, he’s much shinier!
Haily H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the brand. My two cats (8yrs & 2yrs) life the brand but for some reason this salmon formula did not sit well with my younger cat. She had extreme diarrhea. Her poop was also very smelly. I had to switched back to the chicken formula. Since making the switch back, her bowel movements are back to normal. I guess salmon doesn’t sit well with her.
Roxy H.
Ebensburg
My cats always get a wet food in the morning, but for the rest of the day they munch if this dry kibble. At first they weren’t too sure, but after a taste test, they love it. Now they are clearing their bowls every day!
Brittney R.
E Providence, RI
I will not feed my cat any other food this is cost effective and my cat loves it! It’s grain free and all natural so proud of petco going nastie free !
Luisa P.
Kyle , TX
Offers a ton of stuff for a reasonable price. There’s no recalls and my cat loves it. I would highly reccommend

Looking for your answer?