WholeHearted Grain Free Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 40 oz

WholeHearted Grain Free Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 40 oz.

The WholeHearted Grain-Free Peanut Butter Flavor Crunchy Dog Treats serve up a fan-favorite taste in a handy shape you can break apart into bite-sized pieces for smaller mouths. Baked to hold their attention, this crunchy treat is perfect for rewarding or everyday bonding moments.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WholeHearted Grain Free Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 40 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Karen E.
WholeHearted Grain Free Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 40 oz. uploaded by Karen E.
Diesel loves these!! If we run out and have to substitute, he spits the other one out and looks at us like "what the heck, wheres my clover?" We buy the big box from petco and keep it handy. I love that you can break them apart for smaller portions or give the whole thing if hes a really good boy. They're relatively healthy too so I feel good feeding them!
Emily E.
Mount Vernon, WA
WholeHearted Grain Free Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 40 oz. uploaded by Emily E.
WholeHearted Grain Free Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 40 oz. uploaded by Emily E.
My dogs are OBSESSED with these. As soon as they hear the bag open they sit or go to their beds knowing it's time for mom to go to work. I love having the same brand of treats as their food. 10/10!
Emily L.
We found out our dog likes peanut butter soon after we got her, so we were so excited when we found peanut butter flavored treats. She loves these! I love the fact that they are easy to break and one treat cluster can be broken into three pieces. We especially like breaking these into three pieces each for training or meeting new people. We have already repurchased once and will continue to do so.

Looking for your answer?