WholeHearted Grain Free Chicken & Pea Recipe Puppy Dog Food

by Wholehearted

WholeHearted Grain Free Chicken & Pea Recipe Puppy Dog Food, 14 lbs.

what dog food do you feed your pets? I’m currently using WholeHearted Grain Free Chicken & Pea Recipe Puppy Dog Food to avoid food allergies
Start your review of WholeHearted Grain Free Chicken & Pea Recipe Puppy Dog Food!
Paso Robles
Purchased at: PETCO
Really enjoy feeding this food to my Heeler. you can just tell the quality of the food when you open the bag and smell the strong aroma of wholehearted Ingredients. I have nothing bad to say about this product, I've been feeding it for a year and will continue to feed for years to come.
Riverside, CA
This Was The First Food My Puppy Had When We Found Out About His Allergies . He Definitely Loved It . We Now Changed To A Different Brand But This Is A Very Good Brand . With Good Ingredients Listed !
Anchorage, AK
Purchased at: PETCO
My male does is super picky and he loves it. My female dog has a sensitive tummy to most dog food. So it’s hard to find one that doesn’t give her the runs. After a week of feeding her this, she was all better and no more runs since.
This product is amazing!! I bought my first puppy a few months ago and my goal was to feed him healthy foods that still makes him happy. This is artificially free with only the most natural ingredients. My puppy eats all of his food and is growing up both happy and healthy. Would definitely recommend this brand to any puppy parent as well as dogs of all life stages!!!
Soddy Daisy, TN
My little pup LOVES this food! Plus it’s grain free which I love! Not only does he enjoy what he is eating, it’s also super healthy for him! 10/10 recommend! A great product and very affordable! To save even more cash though petco usually has coupons available for it!
Millcreek, UT
WholeHearted Grain Free Chicken & Pea Recipe Puppy Dog Food uploaded by Verlinda S.
Purchased at: PETCO
This weekend, a bag of this food was free if you brought in your dog's food that had grain in it. we have a shih tzu puppy that is almost 6mos... she eats a mix of royal canin AND regular puppy chow (long story-- its super cheap but my mom fed it to her once and she loves it even tho I don't think it's great for her as far as nutrition goes..) anyway--- since we have a shih tzu pup AND a senior chihuahua, they gave us one for pups and one for small breed seniors. The puppy food is TINY kibble😊😊 this is EXACTLY what she needs since shih tzus have small mouths. And she loves it!!! she gobbled it down quickly and then took a nap...and she doesn't do that unless she is very satisfied!! I was looking at prices as they were telling me why it was better than her regular puppy chow from Walmart AND it is VERY competitively priced. Only $9 for a 5 pound bag and $24 for a 45 pound bag! they have food for small breed...seniors...pup.. bigger dogs.... and MANY different recipes for lots of different palates and picky eaters😊 our pup already likes it and our senior chihuahua likes hers as well!!! royal canin is around $16 for a 4 pound bag... so I think that we will be getting this brand as it seems like they have a lot of sales, coupons, and rewards points we'll earn along the way AND is good for her since it will help with her coat and skin as well as providing lots of vitamins and such that a growing pup needs. either way....our little girl is super happy with the food so far and I am happy with the price as well as its contents!!!!!! Yay for Petco for making an affordable food that is grain free and good for dogs & cats of all ages!!!!
Wesley Chapel
My Little Charlotte loves this food. I have never given any of my babies any other type of food. We have always bought this brand. It does not upset their tummy and it is easy for them to digest.
Both my puppies loved this when I had them on it. The kibbles are perfect size for a tiny breed dog and it’s healthy food! Healthy food is hard to find that my pups like and this is one of them!
McAllen, TX
WholeHearted Grain Free Chicken & Pea Recipe Puppy Dog Food uploaded by Maria L.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves this food. It makes her hair look so shinny. She eats all of her food, and it is grain free! I love this product. I would make bigger bags of it because my dog eats a lot!! Haha my baby is a big size belgian malinois. I totally recommend this product.
Fullerton, CA
My chihuahua mixed dachshund loves all kinds of food. I only want whats best for her and wholehearted is one of her favorites. Sometimes I wonder if she even chews her food lol. The price is decent and the ingredients are good for her. Healthy living to prolong her life if possible. This brand always has manufactured coupons that give u sometimes free or half off the price of a bag so it makes it more affordable for healthy eating for my little companion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Twentynin Plm, CA
2 years ago
alexis B. • 2 years ago
I did when he was a puppy, he has since out grew that unfortunately. but it was perfect, it’s high quality food at a very affordable price (especially since they eat more when they’re puppies). we’re definitely on the picky side when it comes to how he eats, but this formula was perfect for him. he’s a happy healthy boy. no complaints about this food!!