Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesWholehearted
Grain Free All Life Stages Beef & Pea Formula Dry Dog Food, 5 lbs

WholeHearted Grain Free All Life Stages Beef & Pea Formula Dry Dog Food, 5 lbs.

by Wholehearted

The WholeHearted Grain Free All Life Stages Beef & Pea Formula Dry Dog Food offers complete nutrition with probiotics in an irresistible flavor and texture. Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals are included as well to provide them with balanced nutrition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WholeHearted Grain Free All Life Stages Beef & Pea Formula Dry Dog Food, 5 lbs.!
Kevin M.
Rochester, NH
Had a dog that required a grain free diet and a dog that did not and both absolutely loved this particular flavor. The cost is great, too, you can usually get a 40lb bag for $52 wjixh is a great deal. I would definitely recommend this to any pet owner who wants something good, but also wants the ease of grabbing it at the pet store with the rest of their items.
Jaquelynn M.
Universal Cty, TX
My dog suffers from alot of allergies and this food has worked wonders for him. It helps control his allergies and he absolutely loves it. We have been buying it for over 2 years and it is amazing. Love all the treats as well. Will continue to be a wholehearted customer!
Miranda M.
My dogs absolutely enjoy this food! It seems to have all the proper nutrients that my busy dogs need as well as the omegas for my Australians fur! It is a bit more expensive but worth it!
Hope P.
Astoria, NY
my dog loves wholehearted in general. when we first switched him over he loved it and when we would go on walks his poop would come out much more solid.
Courtney O.
Darlington , SC
This is the BEST! Recommended to me by my local pet store employee. I have noticed such a difference in my dog by switching to healthier ingredients and even better, it's cheaper than what I was feeding. 10/10 recommend.
Javier V.
Houston
My dog is allergic to most food and he will scratch nail his skin is raw. Plus, on top of feeding him grain free, he likes to be picky with the food. So far he's liked wholehearted
Kat C.
Paige, TX
Works great for our dog and she seems to like it a lot. She tends to be a bit picky sometimes so we are happy she likes it. Her coat seems to be nice and soft and shiny while we use this. It is fairly inexpensive as well so that is nice. Would recommend to others.
Cathy N.
Ringgold, GA
I used to buy more expensive dog food brands because I thought I had to in order to get a good quality food for my pups, but then I discovered Wholehearted! I love that they make high quality, grain free food at such an affordable price! No complaints from my dogs either!
Jonathon P.
Gastonia, NC
It’s amazing quality food! It’s got all the good stuff and none of the bad! My dogs love the beef flavor best. I also recommend the salmon if you want something beneficial to their skin and coat!
Ashley D.
Marinette, WI
All of our furry babies get the whole hearted brand for their food. So far this is the only food all our animals can agree to eat plus it’s a really great price point for the ingredients and quality of food.

Looking for your answer?