Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodWholehearted
Canned Kitten Food - Grain Free Tuna Recipe Flaked in Gravy, 55 OZ, Case of 12

by Wholehearted

The WholeHearted All Life Stages Canned Cat Food serves up complete nutrition in a tempting Grain Free Chicken and Tuna Recipe. This tasty blend of flavors comes flaked, served in gravy and excludes by-products and artificial colors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WholeHearted Canned Kitten Food - Grain Free Tuna Recipe Flaked in Gravy, 5.5 OZ, Case of 12!
Emma C.
Longmont
Purchased at: PETCO
Highly recommend trying out wholehearted cat food my cats love it and so far everyone iv suggests it for there cats has loved it too the tuna one really smells like tuna fresh .
Alejandra G.
providence, RI
I’m trying to find healthier and affordable food for my kitten. I looked into this food brand and can’t beat the price for quality. I researched for hours and picked this one. My cat likes the taste, it’s very wet so I mix it with dry food
Tessa S.
Little River
My cat loves this food. He won’t eat any other brand. I’m so happy he finally likes a soft food, now I’m able to spoil him! He can’t get enough of it
306 Ascot Run Way F.
Fort Mill, SC
My kittens loved this for a wet food and the price point was very good. You can buy in bulk at petco and save money with repeat deliver which made this even more affordable. Would definitely recommend for cat owners on a budget.
Amelia G.
Midlothian, VA
This product is great! Our kitten loves this flavor. We wish there were more kitten flavors.
Ashleigh R.
Birmingham
My cats love this brand. I can’t only get it at certain stores so I can’t always pick it up for them.
Elle P.
Spokane Valley
My cats love this brand! Especially the pouches! If you’re cat is picky like mine, try this. Wish they made more flavors & options for kitten food, but the the value is great for the price and I’d recommend it to other cat owners. ...Especially if they have picky cats.
Abby T.
My kittens LOVE this wet food! Best wet food product I have tried. Also extremely inexpensive and HEALTHY!! What more could you ask for? I 100% recommend this product to any kitten owner. Wholehearted is AMAZING!!
Elena M.
Brentwood
I bought this because my rescue was eating this prior to adopting and wanted a smooth food transition. My kitten LOVES this food though. Tries to climb me the second I pick up a can. The vet cautioned against using grain free food for cats though so I’ll probably buy something else and would caution you to speak to your vet about grain free food for your kitten
Michaela S.
Corp Christi, TX
My cats love this soft food! We feed kitten food to all of our cats, including the adults (per vets recommendation) and this brand is affordable and quality.

Looking for your answer?