BY WHOLEHEARTED

WholeHearted All Life Stages Dog Food - Grain Free Chicken & Pea, 25 lbs. see more...

Buy on PETCO
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
This dog food is great and my furbabies enjoys it! It contains probiotics to help maintain digestive health, omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin & coat and vitamins & minerals for balanced nutrition. I love the fact it does not contain any corn, wheat or grains. I also love that it is for all breeds & life stages and chicken is the first ingredient!!!
Bri F.
Middleport , NY
This is one of the few food my dog will actually eat. She has very dry skin and most foods exacerbate it but this one seems to be doing okay with her skin and digestion.
Nikki S.
Saint Charles, MO
This food saved my dogs stomach. He had become sick almost daily. We went to the vet and they recommended a food with chicken as the first ingredient. This is perfect and in our budget for 2 60lb dogs. It is even cheaper on repeat delivery
Janilee M.
Minot , ND
Petco's exclusive line of grain free dog food. It doesn't contain, corn, wheat or soy. And it's been formulated to include antioxidants for health immunity. It also has Omega-3's for healthy skin and coat. The dry kibble has real protein as the first ingredient. Not to mention the essential vitamins and minerals and canine probiotics. The product is moderately priced for the value of the ingredients. Definitely worth a try! I'm donating a 6 pound bag to my local shelter.
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
We actually feed our dog the Salmon and pea flavor. When your pitbull turned 1 she started having a bad allergy reaction to chicken and beef dog found which resulted in her whole body  covered in rashes in bumps. In about a week of feeding her this brand in the pea and salmon flavor her rash and bumps is starting to get better.
Selene L.
CALEXICO
Great grain free food for all dogs! My pup loves this stuff and I am happy that the ingredients are healthy. My dogs coat is beautiful thanks to good nutrition! The price is affordable as it lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend for anyone to feed this to their pups!
Katherine C.
Powder Spgs, GA
My dog eats this brand but the flavor is duck and lentil. Super affordable and only food that my dog eats and doesn’t get a reaction to it since he’s sensitive to certain ingredients. I recommend this brand to any dog parents to try its grain free and your dog will love it.
Jessica B.
I have 3 dogs, all of which are allergic to something different. I had np idea how I was going to accommodate all their dietary needs while not going broke on expensive food. This was my answer! It's good, healthy food without breaking the bank!
Amber S.
Vilonia , AR
We love buying our pup Whole Hearted! At first we bought her this kind but now we buy her the salmon. She loves both! It’s definitely worth the money! It is affordable and I would recommend this to other pet owners!
Samie W.
Always bought Science Diet For My dogs. Was out of work and couldn't afford the expensive dog food so I tried this brand. Haven't went back to Science Diet sent great price great food.