Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodWholehearted
All Life Stages Canned Cat Food - Grain Free Tuna and Shrimp Recipe Flaked in Gravy, 28 OZ, Case of 12

by Wholehearted

The WholeHearted All Life Stages Canned Cat Food delivers a flavorful Grain Free Tuna and Salmon Recipe in an enticing flaked texture served in a tasty gravy. In addition to being free of corn, soy or wheat, this wet cat food also boasts an ingredient list without by-products or artificial colors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WholeHearted All Life Stages Canned Cat Food - Grain Free Tuna and Shrimp Recipe Flaked in Gravy, 2.8 OZ, Case of 12!
Longmont
Purchased at: PETCO
Great brand my cats love all wholehearted products but the can food is there favorite they love all the variety and honestly odd to say one the best smelling can foods it all smells fresh and real .
WholeHearted All Life Stages Canned Cat Food - Grain Free Tuna and Shrimp Recipe Flaked in Gravy, 2.8 OZ, Case of 12 uploaded by Crystal V.
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats love this wet food! I like that it comes in both small and large cans, that it's grain free, and there's different flavours and textures for variety. I can feel confident that they're getting a solid food at a good price.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve tried out a few flavors for my kitten and this one seems to be a keeper! It’s grain free which I love!
Layton, UT
I like the flaked food much more than the pate because my cat has an easier time eating it. The pate can be too thick for him because he doesnt like to bite his food. He likes to lick his food and eat tiny pieces at a time, so the flaked version is much easier for him. He loves the smell and taste and will gobble this down.
walnut creek, CA
My cat is extremely picky with his wet food and he actually liked this food. He prefers food that is flaked rather than pâté and this food is flaked. This food is also fair priced. I’d recommend this to other cat owners
We have given our cats a variety of flavors from Wholehearted. It’s been the best option we have found so far and is much more affordable than other grain free options
Lemon Grove, CA
My cat really enjoys wet foot especially with a fish flavor. I give him wet food after a long play time before bed and he goes right to sleep.
My cat loves this cat food! He usually will eat chicken, tuna, shrimps and etc.. we tried other brands but he doesn’t like those.
Edwardsville
Both my cats love to eat the WholeHearted Grain Free Chicken wet food. The price is very reasonable when compared with other grain free canned food.
Orlando, FL
As far as wet food for my cats this is literally the only brand that my cats will eat. They only eat the very fishy flavors but they absolutely love it. It surpassed my expectations for cat food and I recommend 100% that you try this brand!

Looking for your answer?