Any good smoothie/milkshake recipes with this?
Orlando, FL - il y a 6 ans

12 answers

I love smoothies and I definitely prefer milk over yogurt! A great recipe I do is milk, ice, frozen strawberries, frozen raspberries, a banana and some shredded coconut! It's very yummy!
il y a 3 ans
Any favorite Smoothie are the best with the organic valley milk !!
il y a 3 ans
I love making a smoothie with bananas cinnamon and protein powder. Simple but very tasty
il y a 3 ans
I made some really tasty smoothies with bananas, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries - all fresh, though I’m sure frozen would work fine too.
il y a 3 ans
Hello Amy D. i made my kids a banana, strawberry and spinach milkshake and they loved it. They also like the milk plain so that was awesome i never would of though they would have liked it.
il y a 3 ans
Juiceland is a delicious but expensive chain around Austin. I replicated their Honey Bear recipe, but added whey protein. It's so good for breakfast. Frozen bananas, milk, cinnamon, honey, almond butter, and vanilla whey protein.
il y a 3 ans
Any fruit combo is great, and if you add sweeter fruits, try adding some spinach or kale to it as well to sneak in a healthy dose of greens! 1 cup of milk and a fistful or so of greens, depending on your tastes.
il y a 3 ans
I like the typical strawberry and banana smoothie w chia seeds for protein and cinnamon!!!
il y a 3 ans
Frozen berries, frozen bananas and a cup of organic milk! This is the best smoothly ever!