Whole Milk, Pasteurized, Gallon

by Organic Valley

#9 in Milk

Because our cows spend so much time in the great outdoors, the milk they produce is sweet, creamy and loaded with nutrition. In our Whole Milk, natural butterfat flavors mix and mingle with the subtle tastes of our organic pastures. No wonder we won back-to-back Gold Medals at the International Dair

How do you go about getting the free box of items?
Excelente..
So is this product any good? How much does it usually go for?
Start your review of Whole Milk, Pasteurized, Gallon!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
My kids really love this milk as well! Although, a little pricey I like the fact that it’s organic.
Rachel C.
Longview, TX
The kids love this milk. It is not watered down like a lot of milk seems to be. Good product.
Daisy  P.
South Jordan, UT
This is one of my favorite types of milk on the market. It’s healthy, and tastes fresh. My kids love to drink it, and I love to use it to make a yogurt. I would recommend it.
Katy P.
Buena leche , cremosos y natural , en casa tomamos leche todos los días buena para nuestros huesos .!
Farzana S.
Ozone Park, NY
Whole Milk, Pasteurized, Gallon uploaded by Farzana S.
After running out of our favorite milk, Horizon, my family and I decided to try this Organic Valley milk because it seemed to be really good. It turns out, it is very nutritious and yummy! It's a hit with the kids and with everyone in my household. We love to use it to mix in cakes, pastries and other delicious foods. The kids love mixing it with nesquik and having a good time drinking it. Worth a try and it is good to try different brands to see what you will like and what you won't :)
Jesica F.
Monticello, MN
Delicious tasting and fresh! Ideally, I wish everyone could choose to only purchase milk taken from grass fed cows raised in cruelty-free environments. Healthier/happier cows means healthier milk (Omega 3’s! Among many other benefits). Doing so would also take business away from the companies who prioritize money over moral duty, subjecting cows to horrible conditions in order to mass produce. Organic milk is 2.5 times more expensive per gallon than the store brand, which is not always practical for many. If able to purchase this brand, or other milk that comes from a good source, please consider!
Elle P.
I love supporting small farmers. Please consider spending a smidge more for superior quality dairy and organic products from this farm. The owner inherited it from her dad and she took it over instead of becoming a scientist in big corp. The butter is phenomenal and my mom drinks this milk each morning for her calcium. Totally enjoyable. This stuff is creamy, delicious, and nutritious!!
Crys T.
Pleasanton, CA
I am now a sucker for whole milk, love to have it hot with a bit of cocoa powder eesp on cold days all snuggled in bed. This milk gives me a full feeling, has no preservatives and also does not go bad easily when refrigerated.
Jacqueline  P.
Use it to make my lattes and it really is such a nice creamy consistency. It definitely is one of my favorites to buy especially since it’s very good quality.
Anastasiia  E.
Castle Rock, CO
We drink a lot of milk and we his has great taste what actually is my favorite. Yes, it’s little bit expensive but great quality
Ask a question to the Influenster community...