Whole Life Pure Chicken Breast Treats For Cats, 1 oz

by Whole Life

Pure breast meat chicken, gently steamed, sliced then freeze dried to perfection removing moisture while concentrating flavor, aroma and nutrition.Whole Life freeze dried chicken breast treats are low in fat, calories and carbs making them an ideal healthy snack for cats. Their single ingredient formula provides pure protein without fillers, chemicals, additives or preservatives. Whole Life uses USDA certified hormone free white meat chicken breast from farms in Georgia, Kentucky and California. They freeze dry all of their treats in their own state of the art facility in Western Massachusetts. Whole Lifes freeze dried chicken is unique in color, texture and especially flavor. The attention to detail during every step of the process produces a soft but crisp treat that can be broken into bite size pieces making them easy to use for any size or age cat. You can also crumble them over your pets food adding nutrition and excitement to every meal. Freeze dried treats can be quickly rehydrated in warm water to produce a soft meaty texture ideal for older dogs or those that have difficulty with hard treats.Guaranteed Analysis:.Ingredients: 100% Pure Chicken Breast.Crude Protein: 80% Min.Crude Fat: 3% Min.Crude Fiber: 1% Max.Crude Moisture: 4% Max

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whole Life Pure Chicken Breast Treats For Cats, 1 oz!
3 months agoDallas
I call this crack for cats! They like the Greenies brand OK, but when they see this coming out of the cabinet, my 3 cats all go crazy. I give them a little each day just because it is pricey, but I usually get it on sale at my local pet store.