BY WHOLE FRUIT

Looking for a guilt-free, flavorsome treat made from the highest quality ingredients? Look no further than Whole Fruit® Fruit Bars! With a taste so creamy and flavorful, you won't believe it's naturally fat free and only 50 calories! All natural, sugar free and packed with more fruit than other frozen treats, each bite bursts with refreshment. So go ahead. Indulge in the wholesomeness of Whole Fruit® Fruit Bars. see more...

Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I have tried the strawberry and the lime and I'm a type 2 diabetic. One thing the box fails to mention in print big enough to notice is that there's tea strawberry pieces in the strawberry. I finally found where it says adds a minimal amount of sugar but if you don't scour the box you never notice it. Now to the flavors. Love them!!! Refreshing, cooling, almost creamy texture but so good! Worth buying again.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
I buy these all the time when I say I am going to watch my carb intake. Ha! They are so yummy I usually want 2 at a time! It is great. I don't care how cold it is outside, I will be eating one of these year round for how flavorful they are!
Sam S.
These are great all year round but are even better during the summed. They are so good that I can probably have the entire box in 1 day. Not too sweet just perfect. Very refreshing and not too bad healthy wise.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love these though I’m the coconut flavor junkie!- these are my go to comfort!- stop and shop very healthy - I love them
Awilda C.
I love them! My favorite flavor is coconut I stopped buying them for now since I'll eat them within a day or two.
Caitlin F.
Cartersville, GA
Love these flavors but make sure and don't eat to many!! Sugar free stuff upsets my stomach if I eat to much.