BY WHOLE FRUIT #14 in Sorbet & Sherbert

Some say you can't have it all. But here at Whole Fruit, we set out to prove them wrong. The result? Whole Fruit Sorbet. With a taste so creamy and flavorful, you won't believe it's naturally fat free. Packed with more natural fruit flavor than ice cream, each bite bursts with the intense taste of fruit. So go ahead. Indulge in the wholesomeness of Whole Fruit. Loaded with fruit. see more...

• How is this calorie wise verse ice cream?2 Answers
An S.
Naples, FL
This is wonderful sorbet. Tastes like it's fresh from the tree! We have a mango tree nearby that we raid every summer to make mango granita and smoothies with. This sorbet tastes every bit as fresh and delicious as what we have here right from the tree! When it's not mango season, this is what I buy for a refreshing intermezzo between courses at my dinner parties. It has a clean, refreshing flavor and texture.
Kristin C.
This sorbet is super tasty!! It makes an excellent summertime treat. I love it becaause it really cools you down in hot weather. This is a really great flavor, plus it's kinda healthy!!! I highly recommend that you try out this deliciouse flavor of sorbet!!
Jackie N.
Cleveland hts , OH
Eat something delicious and know that you are at least getting in some real fruit while doing it. These are awesome!
Brit M.
Plano, TX
If I could eat the entire tub I would. This tastes like pure mangos.
Pure taste no added weird stuff. So fantastic!
Ismah K.
This stuff is actual heaven, maybe it's the perfect mango taste or the refreshing feeling but I'm in love with it
Maggen Y.
Richland, WA
Has such a great mango flavor.. always a go to in my house when i want fruit.. super tasty even kids love it
Linda R.
This is so yummy. It's silly and smooth and the flavor mango flavor is amazing
Rachel B.
I love sorbet. It is whole fruit and delicious. Mango is my all time favorite
Jessica  M.
Clarksville , TN
How is this calorie wise verse ice cream?