Whole Fruit® All Natural Mango Fruit Bars 6 ct Box uploaded by Angeline E.Whole Fruit® All Natural Mango Fruit Bars 6 ct Box uploaded by Crystal M.

BY WHOLE FRUIT

Looking for a guilt-free, flavorsome treat made from the highest quality ingredients? Look no further than Whole Fruit® Fruit Bars! With a taste so creamy and flavorful, you won't believe it's naturally fat free and only 60 calories! All natural and packed with more fruit than other frozen treats, each bite bursts with refreshment. So go ahead. Indulge in the wholesomeness of Whole Fruit® Fruit Bars. see more...

• Are these more tangy than sweet? Or a mix of both?8 Answers
Crystal M.
These mango bars are sooo Awesome. I love the taste & everything this fruit bar has inside. It have a great taste & fruity. When I bought it was buy one, get one free. I had to make sure I bought it when I saw it had a great deal.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
These are so good and a great substitute for a sweet craving. They are so refreshing and great during the summer. Great for kids because they aren't full of sugar or high in calories. Love these fruit bars!
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
Love these! I love mango and ice cream, first time consumer and I would recommend. Great price and a great taste. You can buy them at Walmart or Publix. Always something great to have in your freezer
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
These are amazing! I love fruit and I love ice cream so this is a great find. The flavor is awesome and they are so yummy. I feel like they are healthier than other options and cost effective.
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Muy ricas paletas me guatan mucho y aparte son naturales y quedan perfectas en tiempo de calor. Hay diferentes sabores a mis hijas les gustan mucho. Muy ricas!!
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
Oh my gosh!! I love these so much they are real fruit and you can tell because when your eating it you get bits and pieces of the actual fruit !!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I am in love with this snack. My son loves fruit and this made him like it even more. It's low calorie and a cheap buy as well
Marina A.
These are sooo good! They taste just like mango and are a better alternative to regular ice cream. My new favorite.
Sandy M.
Edgefield, SC
Love these. Very light and refreshing A lot healthier than ice cream Mango is one of my favorite fruits
noel a.
Gary, IN
I can a whole box more in the summer months... They are so delicious. I overall just love fruit!
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Are these more tangy than sweet? Or a mix of both?