Whole Fruit® All Natural Coconut Fruit Bars 6 ct Box uploaded by Joselyn V.

BY WHOLE FRUIT

Looking for a guilt-free, flavorsome treat made from the highest quality ingredients? Look no further than Whole Fruit® Fruit Bars! All natural and packed with more fruit than other frozen treats, each bite bursts with refreshment. So go ahead. Indulge in the wholesomeness of Whole Fruit® Fruit Bars. see more...

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
These are natural coconut bars are such a good treat for the whole family. They melt slow which is great If you’re eating them on a hot day. They are full the flavor. I will continue to buy these forever.
Amanda N.
Jersey City, NJ
This was beyond amazing! Rich coconut taste with flakes and NOT genetically modified or HFC made it perfect for my little one who enjoyed it as much as I did. Definitely buying again! Whole Fruit® All Natural Coconut Fruit Bars 6 ct Box
Francesca D.
Orlando, FL
Great price and very delicious. They are perfect for a guilt-free treat. When I am craving something sweet, I reach for one of these and don't feel bad about it at all! Very low in calorie and high in taste!
Kim C.
Bridgeport, WV
I would eat these every day if I could. The tiny specs of coconut and the real flavor make them divine. Sadly I can't always find them in stores or I'd buy them even more!
Joselyn V.
Hialeah , FL
WholeFruit Fruit Bars are delicious 😋 especially the Coconut flavor one. I always eat one on a hot day. These Fruit bars are so refreshing and 100% all natural.
Danielle T.
I love these sooooo much!!! they are so delicious and refreshing and in the summer they are absolutely perfect, I go through these so quickly!
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
These are absolutely delicious! I love coconut, so these are great snacks for nice weather. Definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys coconut!
d_is_for d.
Love the coconut taste of these bars. So delicious on a hot summer day. The coconut is a fresh flavor. I like that these are healthy
Jordan P.
These are perfect on a hot day. I love the creamy coconut taste with the specs of coconut in them. Really hits the spot!
Kirsten M.
New Windsor, NY
So good! Refreshing and delicious! Perfect for a hot summer day! Great especially if you are trying to watch your weight!