BY WHOLE FOODS #70 in Mustard

A delicious smooth honey mustard condiment. Great for sandwiches, dipping and cooking!

Carley C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I really enjoy Whole Foods' Organic Honey Mustard. I love that it is full of organic ingredients that I can pronounce and the flavor is rich and smooth. Honey mustard at times can taste chalky if it not made correctly. The Whole Foods Organic Honey Mustard tastes like it was made in my kitchen and poured in the bottle. I highly recommend it.
Allycakes B.
allycakes
This has honestly been one of the best honey mustards I've tasted and literally will use it on everything. I just wish they made it in a bigger size!
Shannon S.
I love Whole Foods Organic Honey Mustard. It’s got the perfect balance of honey and mustard!
Kate L.
Forest Lake, MN
Great flavor for anyone watching calories. I replace mayo for mustard in most of my dishes!
Kristen P.
Good taste and at a affordable price, well recommended and good value for your money. Bought it in a local store, near Chester. All ingredients are shown and all are healthy and good for you and your body.
Dami I.
Absolutely love this mustard. It’s light and off set with a dash of honey. It’s a little pricey which is why I have given it 4 instead of 5.
Sarah J.
Honey mustard is my favorite!!! Whole Foods organic is by far the top option when I shop!

back