Whole Foods Organic Honey Mustard

by Whole Foods

A delicious smooth honey mustard condiment. Great for sandwiches, dipping and cooking!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whole Foods Organic Honey Mustard!
Cynthia K.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Mild honey taste. Use it mostly to emulsify olive oil and vinegars for homemade salad dressings and marinades.
Amanda S.
This is a staple for sandwiches and snacks! I love it on pretzels and carrots - even charcuterie boards. I wouldn’t change a thing other than a bigger size!
Taylor W.
White Lake, MI
Definitely my go too mustard! It’s a great price and have amazing taste 😍 I make sure to pick up a bottle from WG every time I stop in! We eat a lot of mustard in our house lol you should definitely give it a go!
Eduarda F.
Glen Ridge, NJ
This sauce is amazing! I’m not a big fan of salads but when I add this sauce, I can’t stop eating! Highly recommend Whole Foods Organic Honey Mustard
Tamara L.
Miami
I like this a lot. It’s goes great with my tuna sandwiches. Or cucumbers and tuna. It’s also awsome with plant based chicken nuggets.
Margaret L.
Lake Worth, FL
I love honey mustard, and this mustard definitely did the trick for me. I was delicious especially on my vegan hotdogs and beyond burgers.#Influenster
ammishaddai G.
Escondido, CA
Very good taste, use it for everything love the fact that its organic would recomend to friends and family
Karen G.
Decent honey mustard very standard and goes well with fried foods like chicken nuggets and fries. I would like it to be less sweet more savory
Kristin P.
Tampa, FL
This is a great honey mustard and I love that it is organic. It goes well in dressings or on top of burgers or to dip fries into. This is my preferred honey mustard brand. It is also not overly sweet.
Juliet H.
Bethesda, MD
Great mix of tang and sweet. And super smooth mustard. Great as on its own or as a marinade!

Looking for your answer?