Stephanie L.

Have you ever tried "Carol's Cookies" that they sell at Whole Foods individually packaged near the baked goods? EPIC! If you have, what's your favorite flavor?

Anna W.
Anna W.
5 years, 1 month ago
Oh my! Those cookies are AMAZING. Kitchen Sink is the way to go!!
Ekuase O.
Ekuase O.
New Orleans, LA
5 years, 4 months ago
My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie. You can never go wrong with it.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
5 years, 5 months ago
I haven't but I will look for them when I go to Whole Foods this evening.
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
5 years, 5 months ago
I have not tried them, but I will get them!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 5 months ago
I haven't tried them but will look for them when I shop at Whole Foods this week.
Gwendolyn R.
Gwendolyn R.
Alameda, CA
5 years, 5 months ago
I have! I love them so much and they're easy to slip into any packed lunch!
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
COVENTRY
5 years, 5 months ago
I will have to try them!