by Whole Foods
Ask a Question
Denver, CO

Do you buy all your groceries here? If not, what are some things you will only get at whole foods?
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
Feb. 25, 2015, 12:04 a.m.
I go to whole foods or an equivalent for organic cheeses, sour cream etc because they don't have those at normal Grocery stores or even a sprouts.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
April 6, 2014, 9:11 p.m.
I buy a lot of spices and rice from whole foods and occasionally other groceries, but I generally go to another grocery store for other groceries because whole foods is expensive for me.
Kim R.
Kim R.
March 21, 2014, 3:54 p.m.
I get bulk herbs, spices, and grains. I have moved and the one "close" to me now has a very limited selection. When I travel someone where with a better one I stop in a purchase!
Diana F.
Diana F.
March 13, 2014, 12:56 a.m.
I only buy my dried unsweetened mango at trader joes. I will also ONLY buy my raspberries there. The price is fair, AND they are still organic :)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
March 7, 2014, 4:13 a.m.
I usually buy most of my groceries at a local grocer and Aldi- they have better prices. I come to Whole Foods for gluten free products for my celiac, since they have their own house brand of gluten free products. I also buy pre-sliced produce at Whole Foods, and grass-fed beef.
Viridiana T.
Viridiana T.
March 1, 2014, 10:48 p.m.
If i have time and a chance ill shop at whole foods if not i usually go to local market or fresh produce near by
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Feb. 26, 2014, 12:21 a.m.
No! As much as I would love to, it is definitely not in the budget for me to do so. I focus on getting my meat, produce, and dairy there! Think fresh!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Feb. 24, 2014, 1:38 p.m.
I use Whole Foods as more of a "special occasion" store and will use it when I want something a little more "fancy" for dinners. One thing I LOVE to purchase there is the fresh-ground almond butter. SOOOO GOOOD.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Feb. 23, 2014, 2:09 p.m.
If I can, I try to buy my produce at my local Farmer's Market, but if I can't then I will get it from Whole Foods. I can get pretty much everything else here as well.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Feb. 20, 2014, 4:16 p.m.
I buy all my produce and meats and chicken.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Feb. 19, 2014, 2:45 p.m.
I absolutely love their freshly squeezed juices!! They are so good for you! The green one is to die for!
Prajeesh N.
Prajeesh N.
Feb. 7, 2014, 10:27 p.m.
We don't buy everything from Whole food. We buy organic greens and fruits and mainly meat and fish. If you are looking for fresh wild caught fish... this is the place. Try their Chilean sea Bass... the best!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Feb. 5, 2014, 9:36 p.m.
I only buy meats and produce here. Everything else I need to restock up my cabinets is bought at other stores.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Jan. 31, 2014, 11:31 a.m.
I finally found Wheat Gass there, my mom is going threw Chemo and I heard that this will help her feel better.. But they also have a awesome juice bar too.
amy y.
amy y.
Jan. 30, 2014, 1:09 p.m.
I do not buy all my food here. They have a great variety of stuff but I find that if you shop local then most times you can get things cheaper... we have a local farmers market that has grown in the organic section and a lot of people are selling more organic foods..
Liz V.
Liz V.
Jan. 23, 2014, 2:05 p.m.
I stick to meat and produce - All of the stuff you want really fresh. It's not a great store for "the essentials" or replenishing your pantry.
Sveta O.
Sveta O.
Jan. 20, 2014, 7:15 p.m.
Whole foods is a grocery store. you can get whatever you want from there. just remember, they are an organic store. everything you get there is basically organic. if you have a budget for that go ahead and do all your shopping there. just remember that its pretty pricey. if you want organic stuff go there. i totally recommend this place.
Jan. 18, 2014, 5:01 p.m.
I usually buy most of my meat here. And a lot of my produce. The majority of my other shopping is at a local grocery store, though.

Join Now