Tara R.
Denver, CO
Do you buy all your groceries here? If not, what are some things you will only get at whole foods?
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
2 years, 8 months ago
I go to whole foods or an equivalent for organic cheeses, sour cream etc because they don't have those at normal Grocery stores or even a sprouts.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
3 years, 7 months ago
I buy a lot of spices and rice from whole foods and occasionally other groceries, but I generally go to another grocery store for other groceries because whole foods is expensive for me.
Kim R.
Kim R.
3 years, 8 months ago
I get bulk herbs, spices, and grains. I have moved and the one "close" to me now has a very limited selection. When I travel someone where with a better one I stop in a purchase!
Diana F.
Diana F.
3 years, 8 months ago
I only buy my dried unsweetened mango at trader joes. I will also ONLY buy my raspberries there. The price is fair, AND they are still organic :)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
3 years, 8 months ago
I usually buy most of my groceries at a local grocer and Aldi- they have better prices. I come to Whole Foods for gluten free products for my celiac, since they have their own house brand of gluten free products. I also buy pre-sliced produce at Whole Foods, and grass-fed beef.
Viridiana T.
Viridiana T.
Bronx, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
If i have time and a chance ill shop at whole foods if not i usually go to local market or fresh produce near by
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
3 years, 8 months ago
No! As much as I would love to, it is definitely not in the budget for me to do so. I focus on getting my meat, produce, and dairy there! Think fresh!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, NC
3 years, 8 months ago
I use Whole Foods as more of a "special occasion" store and will use it when I want something a little more "fancy" for dinners. One thing I LOVE to purchase there is the fresh-ground almond butter. SOOOO GOOOD.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Macomb, MI
3 years, 8 months ago
If I can, I try to buy my produce at my local Farmer's Market, but if I can't then I will get it from Whole Foods. I can get pretty much everything else here as well.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
3 years, 9 months ago
I buy all my produce and meats and chicken.