GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealWhole Foods
Market, Organic Dark Chocolate Bar with Almonds (57% Cacao), 3 oz

Whole Foods Market, Organic Dark Chocolate Bar with Almonds (57% Cacao), 3 oz

by Whole Foods

Dark chocolate meets dry roasted almonds in this satisfying bar with just a touch of sweetness. Chocolate that’s smooth, rich and crunchy — who says you can’t have it all?

Brought to you by Whole Foods Market; Fair Trade Certified ingredients; 57% cacao; Kosher dairy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whole Foods Market, Organic Dark Chocolate Bar with Almonds (57% Cacao), 3 oz!
Lauren F.
Swoyersville, PA
Whole Foods Market, Organic Dark Chocolate Bar with Almonds (57% Cacao), 3 oz uploaded by Lauren F.
This dark chocolate is AMAZING! It has a nice creamy texture and melts smooth. The almonds were an added bonus and they were sliced thin instead of having whole crunchy almonds. This is much better than many dark chocolates I've tried previously. Affordable and delicious!
ker M.
avon by the sea
Good chocolate at reasonable price. Can’t go wrong with this dark chocolate with a lot of flavor
Rachelle M.
Cambridge, MA
The Whole Foods chocolate line is the real deal and this one is one of my favorites. Excellent quality dark chocolate and perfectly roasted almonds!
Brooke C.
Naperville, IL
I am a HUGE chocolate lover - I can’t get enough, and not only is this product organic, but it satisfies my major chocolate cravings while giving me a lower sugar, healthier alternative to a maybe more typical chocolate bar.

Looking for your answer?