Whole Foods Market, Oatmeal Shea Fizzing Bath Bomb, 2.3 oz

by Whole Foods

Fill your tub and release a fizzing bath bomb into pleasantly warm water. Thousands of tiny bubbles release the skin softening mixture of salt, sugar, coconut oil and natural fragrance from the most enjoyable of essential oils. Soak, breathe deeply, and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy with a bathing experience that soothes and renews

Brought to you by Whole Foods Market; Whole Foods Market premium body care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whole Foods Market, Oatmeal Shea Fizzing Bath Bomb, 2.3 oz!
This bath bomb kinda smelled weird, but fizzed well and really fast. After using this I was really moisturized but it left a weird stickiness to my skin which I didn't like. It was quite affordable but I wouldn't typically buy it again just because of how fast it went and that there wasn't a color.