Whole Foods Market

I just moved to a town with a Whole Foods. I was thinking about shopping there, but before I do I’d like to know how everyone else likes it first?
which store do you like most? Whole Foods Market or Trader Joe's Market ?
Whole Foods Market Has the best vegan products #?
Start your review of Whole Foods Market!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Compared to most other grocery stores, it has such a great selection of healthy foods that I feel good about buying and consuming.in reviews
I shop here a good bit and I love the salad bar there....also, the sandwiches are really good and it's a fantastic grocery store with great fruit selectionin reviews
We are a Gluten Free household and while a lot of stores carry some Gluten Free products whole foods has the biggest selection in our city.in reviews
I love Whole Foods because they offer some products that other grocery stores don't such as lactose free yogurt, but their prices can be a little expensive.in reviews
Great store if you need organics, but a bit pricey... great collection of organics...meat is freshly cut fr u on seperate cutting boards fr every meat..in reviews
Bijal J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Bijal J.
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Bijal J.
Never really bought a lot from this place earlier as it’s pretty far from where we live. However this year for my bday someone suggested this place for cakes so my husband got one and I can proudly say this would be my to go place now for cakes for sure. So creamy and delicious not overly sweet plus you can taste every flavor in it. My mouth is already watering thinking of it. This is the death by chocolate cake for my bday
Karyna O.
Richmond Hill, ON
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Karyna O.
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Karyna O.
Whenever I’m into something more organic, healthy or just super fresh products for a fancy dinner - While Foods is my option. There’s not too many of them in the area, but I’m willing to drive for one. There’s my absolute favorite - Berries Chantilly Creme Cake - THIS ONE IS TO DIE FOR! I was willing to go for an hour walk to the WF just to get this one. Also loving their fresh seafood section! Beautiful shrimps, scallops and fresh asparagus for last dinner along with popular smashed potatoes recipe!
Seyedehmahsa R.
Canoga Park, CA
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Seyedehmahsa R.
The first thing I noticed when I first went there, it was that everything was meticulously organized. Their veggies looked super fresh and clean. Also, there were so many healthy snacks . They also have baked and cooked goods as well. Their prices are slightly higher than other places therefore a 4-star. But everything else was real nice.Whole Foods Market
Ashley H.
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Ashley H.
I like that they have fresh grocery but also ready made meals. They have home products and food products that you can’t get anywhere else. I trust them to choose brands which are ethical and health-focused. Some things are very expensive but they also have some good generic options. The Whole Foods stores are not too big and overwhelming like some grocery stores.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Mirla G.
I love Whole Foods - my favourite place to shop for fresh produce and meats. I mostly shop at the store in South Weymouth, Massachusetts. I have always been treated well by staff and I am very happy with the current precautions in place due to COVID-19.
Alba M.
Bay Point, CA
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Alba M.
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Alba M.
I enjoy shopping in whole foods because they have the fresher vegetables you can imagine, this was my butternut squash soup 🍲 natural healthy and delicious!!!! #healthyrecipes #wholefood #lovecooking #soupforthesoul
Angela B.
Indianapolis, IN
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Angela B.
This was such an amazing dessert. The amount of chocolate was perfect. It was SUCH a treat! I hope they have this particular variety after valentine's.
Patricia B.
Blackwood, NJ
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Patricia B.
I mostly ordered from Whole Foods because of the pandemic and because they are fruits and vegetables were always so fresh. However, the last time I ordered, pretty much every vegetable I had was rotten. They literally sold me garbage. I will never order from them again. Not for the money that they charge, Here’s the carrots they sent.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Braydon P.
I love Whole Foods and the fact that prime now owns them makes it easier to save more on organic and natural food. I enjoy using the prime now food orders that is free shipping on orders greater than $35 which is nice to avoid people with the corona virus.
Maham Z.
Mississauga , ON
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Maham Z.
Whole Foods Market uploaded by Maham Z.
For the first time ever i tried a cake from whole foods and surprisingly it was delicious. It was a mini cake perfect for 4 person, just for $12. Taste was amazing and cake was super soft & moist. 1000 times better than the expensive customized cake. Value for money 10/10

160 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karla H.
Los Osos, CA
il y a 8 mois
Rachael O. il y a 6 mois
Trader Joe’s!!! Inexpensive and you can aways find great products! I get the best apples there.
Danny M.
san antonio
il y a 10 mois
Whole Foods Market Has the best vegan products #?
Catherine Q. il y a 9 mois
Whole Foods! Better selection and quality options
Jadi D.
il y a un an
KY S. il y a 2 mois
Trader Joe’s! Prices and quality match up. Whole Foods is kind of over priced for the quality. Trader Joe’s customer service is top notch as well!