Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsSugars & SweetenersWhole Earth
Sweetener 100% Erythritol Sweetener, Natural Sugar Alternative, Keto Sweetener, 10 Lb

by Whole Earth

Organic Erythritol Sweetener: Whole Earth Organic Erythritol Sweetener is a delicious sugar alternative that bakes like sugar.Zero Calorie Sweetener: Each serving of organic erythritol has zero calories and zero grams of sugar.Keto Sweetener: Erythritol is a keto diet friendly sweetener and is an excellent sugar substitute for keto food and keto snacks.Natural* Sugar Alternative: A natural alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners, our non-GMO granulated organic erythritol sweetener is sourced from a ...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whole Earth Sweetener 100% Erythritol Sweetener, Natural Sugar Alternative, Keto Sweetener, 1.0 Lb!
How would you rate this product?
zahyra V.
MIAMI FLORIDA
I love erythritol, it's a perfect substitute for sugar and the taste it's really similar, and of course it's way more healthy than sugar #sugarfree
Farida P.
S Weymouth, MA
This is pretty great in baking and putting in coffee. There's a slight cooling taste which is common for this so nothing shocking or unexpected. No stomach issues after consuming but I'm very careful at how much I consume. It's great.
Jennifer S.
Milford, CT
Im doing Keto right now. This is the perfect product for keto recipes or even for your coffee. Very good product and even better when you buy in bulk on Amazon. Very good price!
Katelyn A.
Hoschton, GA
As of now, this is my favorite sugar alternative! I use this in my coffee or in any of my keto sweets!
shaneice M.
Chester, VA
Literally! The closest thing to tasting like sugar. I use it in my baking goods. I am however very frugal in how I use it since it runs a bit high on the pricing range. However, I would definitely recommend this for those who still eat sugar but want to cut down on their consumption.
Viktoriya V.
Castle Rock, CO
Whole Earth Sweetener 100% Erythritol Sweetener, Natural Sugar Alternative, Keto Sweetener, 1.0 Lb uploaded by Viktoriya V.
Great alternative to sugar. To me didn’t have that funny fake taste. Made my coffee enjoyable. Melts fast even with iced coffee. Been using it for a month. I was told to cut bag on sugar. Will be getting another bag.
Tamar G.
New Castle, DE
Whole Earth Sweetener 100% Erythritol Sweetener, Natural Sugar Alternative, Keto Sweetener, 1.0 Lb uploaded by Tamar G.
Normal price, high quality and tasty sweetener, ideal for the making caramel and sugar alternative. Add some salt for intensive flavor❤️
Isabel L.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Es uno de los mejores endulzantes saludables que he probado , es muy parecido al monkfruit y es más accesible.

Looking for your answer?