Organic Erythritol Sweetener: Whole Earth Organic Erythritol Sweetener is a delicious sugar alternative that bakes like sugar.Zero Calorie Sweetener: Each serving of organic erythritol has zero calories and zero grams of sugar.Keto Sweetener: Erythritol is a keto diet friendly sweetener and is an excellent sugar substitute for keto food and keto snacks.Natural* Sugar Alternative: A natural alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners, our non-GMO granulated organic erythritol sweetener is sourced from a ...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whole Earth Sweetener 100% Erythritol Sweetener, Natural Sugar Alternative, Keto Sweetener, 1.0 Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Chester, VA
Literally! The closest thing to tasting like sugar. I use it in my baking goods. I am however very frugal in how I use it since it runs a bit high on the pricing range. However, I would definitely recommend this for those who still eat sugar but want to cut down on their consumption.
Castle Rock, CO
Whole Earth Sweetener 100% Erythritol Sweetener, Natural Sugar Alternative, Keto Sweetener, 1.0 Lb uploaded by Viktoriya V.
Great alternative to sugar. To me didn’t have that funny fake taste. Made my coffee enjoyable. Melts fast even with iced coffee. Been using it for a month. I was told to cut bag on sugar. Will be getting another bag.