Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Recipe Small Breed Dry Dog Food uploaded by Beshina M.Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Recipe Small Breed Dry Dog Food uploaded by Maggie S.

BY WHOLE EARTH FARMS

Whole Earth Farms dry food recipes were created as a truly holistic food at a value price, without compromising the quality of your beloved pet's food. We take the best, healthy ingredients from the earth and mix them into a delicious daily meal. With multiple protein sources, vitamins and minerals, Whole Earth Farms provides your dog with the best the earth has to offer. Chicken meal plus dried blueberries, flavorful rosemary, sage and thyme are just a few of the nutritious ingredients you will find in our Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Recipe Small Breed Dog Food. Your dog deserves the very best when it comes to nutrition, and Whole Earth Farms is exactly that. see more...

Daisy H.
I have two dogs who are very picky eaters. One is a Chihuahua and the other a Chihuahua mix. They love the chicken and turkey flavor. This product doesn't give them an upset stomach and their stool looks nice and healthy. The smaller size makes it easier for their little sensitive teeth. Would definitely recommend to other small dog owners.
shaniqua a.
Columbus, GA
They love it the taste the texture and the smell they come running when I pour it in their bowls the bags are affordable it's organic and helps their doggy tummies
Dulce G.
san ysidro
My baby dog is allergic to the grains so this food is grain free!! It’s so amazing!!! And he’s loved the small!
Lorna S.
West Valley City
This has been the ONLY brand of dog food my pup can tolerate. She prefers the Small Breed kibble & the Stew-like canned foods.
Nicole H.
Ooltewah, TN
My dog LOVES this food. When I switched from his puppy food to adult food, I tried several brands that he refused. This was a miracle. It has great ingredients so I feel good about giving it to him, it’s for smaller dogs so easy for him to chew, and he loves it. He’s coat is gorgeous and he just looks so healthy. The only thing I hate is that I can only get it in store at petco. I only have one petco in town so it can be a pain, but it’s worth it.
Shellie W.
Just started this dog food for my sr. Chihuahua and she seems to love it. Its small enough kibble size for her as well.
Micki H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I really loved feeding my dog this food, My vet recommened another food due to my dog have allergies. Over all a very well priced pup meal!!
Daisy G.
Fresno, Ca
My Pomeranian absolutely loves Whole Earth dog food. I like how its small bite size so my dogs have no problem eating it. It also have great ingredients for them.
Teralyn W.
Chattanooga, TN
Love it!  My dog, Neville, has a VERY sensitive stomach.  We went through several brands and several bouts of diarrhea before this brand was suggested by our obedience trainer.  Now he eats well and has no stomach problems.  Will not buy anything else.
Christina L.
Wanaque
I feed this dog food to both my bichon poodle and yorkie. They love it and they are both picky eaters. They are waiting for me to put their food down. The piece size is perfect for small breed dogs. I would recommend this dog food.
Brittney M.
How would you compared this to nature recipe grain cat food? I'm thinking of switching my cats since my local pet smart stop caring the cat food and i don't like driving to the other location when I don't go there. Or any idea which cat grain free food I should do ?