Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Recipe Small Breed Dry Dog Food uploaded by Beshina M.Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Recipe Small Breed Dry Dog Food uploaded by Maggie S.

BY WHOLE EARTH FARMS

Whole Earth Farms dry food recipes were created as a truly holistic food at a value price, without compromising the quality of your beloved pet's food. We take the best, healthy ingredients from the earth and mix them into a delicious daily meal. With multiple protein sources, vitamins and minerals, Whole Earth Farms provides your dog with the best the earth has to offer. Chicken meal plus dried blueberries, flavorful rosemary, sage and thyme are just a few of the nutritious ingredients you will find in our Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Recipe Small Breed Dog Food. Your dog deserves the very best when it comes to nutrition, and Whole Earth Farms is exactly that. see more...

Nicole H.
Ooltewah, TN
My dog LOVES this food. When I switched from his puppy food to adult food, I tried several brands that he refused. This was a miracle. It has great ingredients so I feel good about giving it to him, it’s for smaller dogs so easy for him to chew, and he loves it. He’s coat is gorgeous and he just looks so healthy. The only thing I hate is that I can only get it in store at petco. I only have one petco in town so it can be a pain, but it’s worth it.
Cellina R.
My dog loves this brand of food! We rescued him when he was just 3 months old and he was extremely malnourished, just 6 pounds, and he’s a Boxer! With this dry food crushed up, mixed with some wet food of the same brand, we got him back to healthy weight and now he’s thriving! So thankful to Whole Earth Farms.
Elizabeth F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It’s a good quality product, and it does what it’s supposed to do, but for the price I just expected it to be better. My dogs don’t really like it, and they have a hard time eating it. It’s supposed to be small dog food but it’s still pretty big in size, it’s smaller than a big dog food would be but still hard for my small pups to eat.
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
My pup loves this! I have a corgi and she eats it up so quick. Her coat is always shiny and healthy and her energy great. Doesn’t give her bad breath and is rated well on many nutrition sites. For the price it’s an amazing option. I get it from Amazon.
Daisy H.
I have two dogs who are very picky eaters. One is a Chihuahua and the other a Chihuahua mix. They love the chicken and turkey flavor. This product doesn't give them an upset stomach and their stool looks nice and healthy. The smaller size makes it easier for their little sensitive teeth. Would definitely recommend to other small dog owners.
shaniqua a.
Columbus
They love it the taste the texture and the smell they come running when I pour it in their bowls the bags are affordable it's organic and helps their doggy tummies
Libby T.
mishawaka
I have a French Bulldog, a breed known for their allergies.  He absolutely loves this food! It's great that it doesn't have grain in it, and it has great ingredients for dry food.  It is a little bit pricier than others, but it is worth it for the health benefits.  I would definitely recommend for people who want to feed their fur kids better but can't quite afford or aren't ready for the switch to a raw diet.
Alyssa K.
Reading , PA
I love the whole earth farms products. We have a dachshund and we have never had any issues with this product. I like the product too because you can switch between the flavors of food even though one flavor could be for small bread and another flavor would be for all stages of life. We like the one for small bread best because the actual food is a little smaller then others.
Pam E.
This is one of the best drt food for small dogs! The size of the food is small and perfect for my 10 pound pomchi. I mix it witg his wet food from the same brand but a puppy recipe anf he cleans the plate in a minute. Adds a nice crunch that dogs love to the wet food. Highly recommended!
Teralyn W.
Love it!  My dog, Neville, has a VERY sensitive stomach.  We went through several brands and several bouts of diarrhea before this brand was suggested by our obedience trainer.  Now he eats well and has no stomach problems.  Will not buy anything else.
Brittney M.
How would you compared this to nature recipe grain cat food? I'm thinking of switching my cats since my local pet smart stop caring the cat food and i don't like driving to the other location when I don't go there. Or any idea which cat grain free food I should do ?