BY WHOLE EARTH FARMS

100% all-natural ingredients including high-quality proteins, fresh fruits & vegetables Made in the USA Affordable goodness Grain-Free, no poultry by-products, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives see more...

Buy on PETCO
Ali K.
Nashville, TN
I have only tried this brand with my kitten, but she loves it. She never has any probably cleaning her bowl, and gets excited when I pull the bag out. She is a very healthy cat, and her coat looks great. I would say this is great nutrition even for indoor kitties.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I've been trying to feed my new kitten grain free all natural cat foods. The price of this is a little pricey but i usually just buy what is on sale. This food though, my cat prefers soft food and it just gets to pricey so we've put him back to just dry food. He wasn't to happy about that and started to refuse to eat but when i bought him this he gobbled it up! He loves this food i never worry that he isn't eating enough now. So even though it's a little be pricier then i like, my kitten is worth it.