BY WHOLE EARTH FARMS

Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Hearty Chicken Stew Canned Dog FoodWelcome to Whole Earth Farms! Our natural recipes are loaded with high-quality proteins, fresh fruits and vegetables which create tasty, nutritious meals for your canine companion. We take pride in providing your dog affordable, natural recipes using only the best ingredients like quality protein sources, vegetables and fruits. All Whole Earth Farms products are made right here in the USA in our own kitchen, with natural ingredients that deliver complete and balanced nutrition. No corn, wheat, soy, corn gluten meal, poultry by-products, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. see more...

Amber P.
Mount Wolf, PA
My dog absolutely loves this food. We switched her to this about 4 months ago, and she has been doing great on it. She has colitis and skin allergies. For over a year, I was actually making her food (i.e. ground chicken, beans, veggies, etc, in the kitchen). This was great, as I knew what was going in to her food, but it started to get expensive, and it was time consuming. My vet recommending this brand, and I saw that it received good reviews on dogfoodadvisor.com.

We pair this with the matching dry food, and so far, she has only had one flare up of her colitis, when normally, she would have 1-2 flareups a month. Her coat is silky and shiny and she got an A+ at the vet during her last visit.

You can actually see the chunks of real ingredients in the can, which makes me happy as well! Happy pup and dog mom here!
Kay-Dee A.
This is our food of choice for our pups. They love the flavors and there is such a wide variety of them that they aren't stuck eating the same thing every night, which I like. Our vet has no problem with wet food being their main source of food as long as they get good chewing time, wich they do. Their teeth are healthy. Their digestion is great. Just an overall great food for a reasonable price.
Alyssa K.
Reading , PA
I try not to give my dog a lot of wet food but I got this for her as a little treat. I mixed it with her dry food and she went crazy. She loved it and we didn't have any problems with her digesting it. Would definitely buy it again for her