BY WHOLE EARTH FARMS

Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Beef & Lamb Dog Food - Grain-Free Dog Food & Natural Dog FoodFeed your dog Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Beef & Lamb Dog Food. This all natural dog food is made with delicious and nutritious ingredients sourced and produced in the USA. This recipe features a special blend of non-poultry protein sources: pork, beef and lamb. Dried blueberries, rosemary, sage and thyme add not just flavor but also wholesome nutrients that support your dog's health in a variety of ways. The grain-free dog food recipe is specially designed for dogs with sensitive stomachs. Whole Earth Farms does not contain any corn, wheat, soy, or poultry byproducts. It does not include any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Katherine K.
Orlando, FL
This food is great. We have two yellow labs that at 8 and 9 years old, female and male. Our girl has a sensitive stomach and other premium brands upset her tummy and cause her to throw up. Once she throws up, she won't eat the food again. often it is a stuggle to get her to eat, and meals get missed, causing her to lack energy. This is not the case with Whole Earth. She loves this formula and this brand. She is actually happy to eat and sits eagerly waiting for the food. Our male has skin problems related to dry itchy skin. With Whole Earth, he itches much less and his coat is soft. I recommend this product to anyone. I just wish they made more varieties in 30 lb bags. we go through a 25lbs bag in less than 2 weeks.
Cayli S.
Paris, TX
This dog food was recommended by a few friends so we gave it a try. It's wonderful. My Sharpei is super healthy and I think that part of this is because of this food. She has never had any problems with it. I love that it doesn't have a lot of added "junk" in it and is completely good for my dog. It's a pretty good price and worth every penny.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
My dogs loves it and it's cheaper than other brands. My Bulldog/pit mix has severe allergies and skin problems which have eased up since switching to this food. Petco also recently mailed me a few coupons so I saved even more money. Sometimes for an extra treat I mix half a cup of dry food with half a can of the wet food and my boys go nuts
Carly M.
Nesbit, MS
Super healthy for you dog, no grains and high levels of protein. My dogs love it and have lived very long for their breeds. I have 2 huskies and they are 12 and 15 years old and still very active. Great price for this product. And I would recommend to everyone! Plus no recalls (:
Kristine W.
valencia, CA
I have tried several different dog foods over the years and can say that this one is by far the best. It has shown to improve our dogs teeth, coat, and overall energy levels. The price is much less than other competitors that offer the same in nutrition.
Alexis M.
Sartell
I’ve been feeding this brand to my dog for years. We started with the chicken recipe but switched over to beef after talking to her vet about her sensitive stomach. Switching has helped a ton
Jessica C.
Clearfield , UT
My dog is gitty when I get this food out!!! He is a pit bull and wasn't getting enough red meat in his diet so we switched him over from Ims to this and it's awesome. His skin looks better, he eats better and his hot spot is practically gone! I did have to cut his food back since this is so good for him, he was getting a little chunky.
Catherine M.
My boxer just switched to this food and so far so great! He LOVES it which is rare for him to like a food so much, he's always been a grazer with other food and since switching I've had to watch how much he eats for the first time ever. He lost some weight because he got so bored from his last food but it's coming back! Very sensitive to food and gets allergic reactions on his skin to other brands. Good cost and good food
Sari D.
Tater is an American Bulldog and loves this dog food.  It's grain free, full of fruits and veggies, first ingredient is meat .  You could say she loves it because she has to have a piece out of the new bag even if she isn't hungry. It's the only food I buy for her.
Angela F.
Washington
Best dog food hands down. My dog has chicken and grain allergies, so finding a good food for him is difficult and usually expensive. Most brands hide the chicken ingredient and label it as animal fat. This dog food doesn't. Bag specifically states no poultry. This food is very reasonable in price too!