Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Beef & Lamb Dog Food, 25 lbs. uploaded by Ashley A.Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Beef & Lamb Dog Food, 25 lbs. uploaded by Sarah K.Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Beef & Lamb Dog Food, 25 lbs. uploaded by Katelyn C.

BY WHOLE EARTH FARMS

Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Beef & Lamb Dog Food - Grain-Free Dog Food & Natural Dog FoodFeed your dog Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Beef & Lamb Dog Food. This all natural dog food is made with delicious and nutritious ingredients sourced and produced in the USA. This recipe features a special blend of non-poultry protein sources: pork, beef and lamb. Dried blueberries, rosemary, sage and thyme add not just flavor but also wholesome nutrients that support your dog's health in a variety of ways. The grain-free dog food recipe is specially designed for dogs with sensitive stomachs. Whole Earth Farms does not contain any corn, wheat, soy, or poultry byproducts. It does not include any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. see more...

Katelyn C.
Spotswood, NJ
My dog loves this food! After giving him different food and seeing what it did to him - I will not use anything else! This is made with great ingredients and my dog gets nothing but the best! Not to mention this is a great price!
Rucha T.
Woodbridge, VA
My 60 lb lab hound mix loves this stuff. We found out from our vet that he has an allergy to poultry (manifests in a nasty ear infection), and after switching to this food he’s had no problems. We’ve been buying this food for over a year and will continue to purchase for him!
Alexis M.
I’ve been feeding this brand to my dog for years. We started with the chicken recipe but switched over to beef after talking to her vet about her sensitive stomach. Switching has helped a ton
Sara R.
Plainfield
Great grain free dog food! This is what I buy for my German Shepard/Chow mix and my German Shorthaired pointer! They go threw a big bag every two weeks! Not too expensive either!
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
When you have a dog with allergies it is hard to find a good food. Especially when those allergies are to grain and Poultry.

Our Toby is an Irish Red and White setter that is about an 80 lb dog. He free feeds about 2 cups ish of food per day and seems to really enjoy it.

I 1000% appreciate their dedication to having a poultry free product. I recommend it to all of my friends that have allergy dogs.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
My boxer just switched to this food and so far so great! He LOVES it which is rare for him to like a food so much, he's always been a grazer with other food and since switching I've had to watch how much he eats for the first time ever. He lost some weight because he got so bored from his last food but it's coming back! Very sensitive to food and gets allergic reactions on his skin to other brands. Good cost and good food
Adarryl C.
Hattiesburg
I have a Rottweiler and this has been the ONLY brand of dog food he has ever eaten on a consistent basis. He loves it and I love the fact that it comes in different flavors. The ALL BREEDS ALL LIFE STAGES has kept him at a healthy weight since I got him and has never given him any issues. I highly recommend!!
keirstin b.
norfolk
All my animals have always been on this. Great ingredients, apparently the taste is great because i can’t get them to eat anything else. Obviously more pricey than cheaper foods but not as pricey as blue buffalo. Whole earth is a way better quality though.
Daniele D.
Bronx , NY
My dog loves this food and it goes pretty well with her digestive system. She seems more excited about eating her food and her poop is more solid than before she started eating this. I just finished buying a second bag and I think I’ll keep her on this.
Sari D.
Tater is an American Bulldog and loves this dog food.  It's grain free, full of fruits and veggies, first ingredient is meat .  You could say she loves it because she has to have a piece out of the new bag even if she isn't hungry. It's the only food I buy for her.