BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Provides dog owners with well-researched, in-depth articles about all aspects of natural dog care and training. Whole Dog Journal features unbiased test reports of food, treats, toys and training aids. see more...

Heather M.
Harold, KY
Extremely misleading & as a Dog Rescuer I suggest any dog lover needs stay away from this so called Journal! They promote products based on payment & have no care about how those products will affect dogs. Some have been recalled & still ended up in this horrible publication! Please don't give them your money and if you love dogs, do what you can to keep others away as well!
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
I think this publication is really misleading. They clearly have an agenda and biased beliefs about what products to promote. I have seen several products they support be recalled. Calling this magazine a "Journal" should be illegal as it is nothing of the sort. Can I give negative stars?
shania n.
Montreal
Hate my subsciption is about to end, really considering giving myself this as a present because I love the stories.