BY GENERIC

WhoKnew Smart Cookies Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: As much as an eight ounce glass of milk Good source of fiber 4 grams whole grain No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives No hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup 0 Grams Trans Fat see more...

• "Not really good but my kids liked them!" in 1 review
Vianelle M.
Holbrook, MA
These cookies are amazing! I decided to try them since they were on sale and cheaper than Oreos. These cookies are made with whole grains and real ingredients! I don't feel disgusting after eating them either. This is definitely my new snack.
Sheri C.
I have tried these. They are great since they are healtheir but in my opinion not as good as an Oreo. I think a paren't can tell but the kiddos would still like them.
Christy H.
They taste pretty good. Nothing will ever be just like Oreos but these are good. Just be careful, it's hard not to eat so many just because they're "healthy"
Ciara R.
Bridgeville, PA
Overall, I like Who Knews. While they don't exactly taste like Oreos, they're good for when you want something that has that cookies and cream taste.
Ashley S.
Covington, IN
My mom bought these for my daughter and niece; they. Th loved them, that they were eating regular cookies without all of those healthy benefits!
Amber H.
Lindale , TX
These are pretty good! My daughter really likes then and I recently gave them to my students for a snack and they all loved them.
Mariam B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are great! An excellent choice for those who are strict vegans at times. Sadly I can't find them anywhere :(
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
Love these little cookies! Great flavor and texture. My kids loved them too. Hard to stop after just one.
LaShonda G.
Mansfield, TX
A Tasty snack that doesn't have all the extra and added ingredients! I would recommend them to everyone!
Denine K.
Bend , OR
These cookies are what you would expect for a "smart" cookie. Not really good but my kids liked them!