BY NONE #30 in Music

From her humble beginnings, to her mentorship under icons such as Aretha Franklin and Dionne Warwick, and the drug abuse that came to plague her. see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Her voice is definitely one that can’t be duplicated! She was a legend! There aren’t many songs of hers that I don’t like. She was such a beautiful woman with a strong, powerful voice! Her vocals were through the roof!
Lily Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
To me, Whitney Houston is one of the music legends! She inspires me to sing and i LOVE all of her songs. Very inspiring and such powerful songs! Her voice is so powerful she is able to execute all the songs perfectly! When she had passed, i was truly devastated but her presence forever lives in her music :)
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What an amazing woman, was taken away to soon. She had a voice like an angel, but yet she was haunted by demons. Her music will live on, like this album, for a long time.

The songs she sang are so much a part of my youth like they are to many others. This album celebrates the amazing talent that she was.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Just hearing the name Whitney Houston tells you that the album is going to be awesome! Whitney has a voice that will take you into another world she has a soothing and very relaxing. I definitely recommend this album she' has a one of a kind voice
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Whitney Houston is phenomenal. She could sing the ABC's and I would still be enthralled by it. Wonderful vocals. She has a beautiful, timeless voice that lights up the stage. Perfect for anyone, despite whatever age they may be and favorite genre.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Phenomenal, chill inducing vocals. This is Whitney Houston at her best, I highly recommend. This is a beautiful cd that any Whitney fan should own. I highly recommend this to Whitney fans or fans of the genre of female pop vocal music. 5 stars!
Paige B.
Detroit, MI
She's a big inspiration to a lot of people. She has outstanding vocal abilities and I love the sound of her voice. Her lyrics will keep you going and I love Whitney, I always have loved her music. Yes I would recommend her to anyone
Stephanie G.
Whitney..gone but never forgotten,
She was such a great singer, her voice was amazing, i don't think there was anyone else loke her.
I am such a huge fan, i was sad when she died. Everyone who doesn't knw her, shld check it out
SAMANTHA L.
Jamaica, NY
I really hate the fact that when icons died that's when they become more popular I love Whitney Houston from jump and I'm always a fan this album was the icing on the cake for me with Whitney I just love it classic beautiful.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have listened to this beautiful ladies music for years and years she is an altimeter favorite also I sure miss her being in the music awards but heaven gained an angel:( anyway you'll LOVE this as I do!!! Go make a purchase
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
Is Whitney Houston still alive or?
Maica W.
GA
Who has bought this?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
She is a legend tbhhh !!!!
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
How did she die? Was she really that famous?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who else agrees Whitney has an amazing voice?