BY WHITMAN'S

Whitman's® Sampler® Assorted Sugar Free Candies.
Proudly made in America.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
See nutrition facts for fat and saturated fat content. Not a low calorie food. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
These chocolate are crap. The quality is grainy and too sweet. I definitely prefer other brands over this one like fannie mae or dove. The fillings are very fake tasting and I am not a fan in any of this brands chocolate. I would not buy it, rather spend a little more for better quality.
Christy C.
Waycross, GA
My mom is diabetic, and she always treats herself to a box during the holidays. I even tried a few pieces, and I can hardly tell that they are sugar free.
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
They don't spike my blood glucose the way regular chocolates would. Have been a godsend for when you want something sweet and chocolaty.
Robin E.
New Tazewell, TN
These are awesome!! They taste good but a bit pricey. They are a good snack especially for those of you that are a diabetic
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
Honestly, I don't really like these. There are only a few that taste okay to me and then I end up wasting the rest.
Michelle-Anne C.
Toronto
I remember my grandmother use to have a box sitting at her house. Despite that these are really tasty sugar free candies