BY WHITMAN'S

Whitman's® Sampler® Assorted Sugar Free Candies.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat content.
Not a low calorie food. see more...

• how much cocoa is actually in the product1 Answers
  • "I hate boxed chocolate cause you never know what you get." in 1 review
  • "The sugar free of their candy is just as good as the regular " in 1 review
Sandra D.
Woodstock, OH
this box of candy is worth every penny. my grandma and I share these around Christmas. the best part is they are sugar free so my diabetic grandma can enjoy these with me. making memories is awesome add in some chocolate and its a perfect experience.
Friencine J.
I hate boxed chocolate cause you never know what you get. I like that this company tells you on the lid what is in it. I wish that they had one with only ONE type of chocolat. Half of the box always goes to waste because I don't like it.
Sunshine R.
This was always the special occasion box of Chocolates that my dad bought my mom. We all shared it (because mom's never get their own candy). Always something to please everyone. The sugar free of their candy is just as good as the regular
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
I'm a bit of a chocolate snob. I wish I could say this one makes the cut, but, alas, not. I mean, any chocolate is better than no chocolate, but I wouldn't call this the good stuff, for sure.
Duane M.
Louisville, KY
Always a great gift around the holidays. It's quick and easy to find and purchase and is always appreciated. The flavors are always great and the variety is very helpful, for any taste.
Beth F.
Cincinnati, OH
This looks delicious as well as good for people who are diabetic that way and want to keep their sugar in check I would love to try these chocolate is chocolate whether it had sugar or not
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
I do not like them at all!!! , They trick me because look so good but the taste and flavor not that good, terrible!!! o_0
Taylor E.
Somerset, KY
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE. Couldn't ask for a better treat. It's cheap amd it doesn't even feel like cheating if you're on a diet.
Caitlin K.
St Augustine, FL
My dad is a diabetic, so I always get him a box for Christmas so he doesn't feel too left out during the holiday festivities of eating all the sweets.
Jennifer C.
Lexington, KY
My grandmother calls this, "The Good Stuff". Makes a great gift. I love the variety in each box.
Sandra D.
Woodstock, OH
how much cocoa is actually in the product