BY WHITMAN'S

Whitman's Sampler Assorted Fine Chocolates. see more...

• Whitman's chocolate is okay, but not my favorite! It do...1 Answers
Whitman's Sampler Assorted Fine Chocolates
  • "My dad used to buy one of these for me every year for Valentine's day when I was little." in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So good I love the assortment that they have on these my favorite one in the sampler are the Molasses chews in the toffee their chocolates are delicious me and my husband love getting these during Valentine's Day.
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
I loved the amount of choice, and decoration. It elevates any normal chocolate box, though I will say the caramel is just a little too heavy and thick for me.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is the way to anyone's heart- whether it is for your parent, friend, spouse or yourself. Plenty of choices inside and each of them is yummy.
aileen g.
Orange, CA
Absolutely yummy I recommend this to all my friends I love it so much!!! I love the different variety's of chocolates you take a bite into
Savannah R.
This is a nice gesture to get someone. Too me they are a little pricey and not really worth money. The candy is really not that good either.
Jessica L.
Firebaugh, CA
My mom would buy me and my brother one of these and we would always have to go to the dentist after because of all the chocolate we eat.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
Great thoughtful gift but I only usually eat half the chocolates. I would rather a box full of one kind (or a few of my favorites)
Brittany R.
Alpena, MI
Whitman chocolate is just ok for me . I don't think the chocolate is creamy enough and certain fillings are sometimes grainy .
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
My dad used to buy one of these for me every year for Valentine's day when I was little. These chocolates are so yummy!
Alexandra M.
Yuck! Not quality chocolate at all. The caramels are the only piece worth eating. Godiva always for quality chocolate.
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
Whitman's chocolate is okay, but not my favorite! It doesn't have that awesome chocolate taste that everyone wants!