Whitman's Sampler Assorted Chocolates uploaded by Tammy B.

BY WHITMAN €™S SAMPLER CHOCOLATES

Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is hands down my very favorite. I have loved this since I was a kid and my mom used to buy them. It's a great assortment of chocolate, one of each you always know what your eating because they have it marked on the top of the box. They are so good.
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
These taste so delicious! I usually don't purchase them for myself, but have gotten them as a gift in the past before. They make for great gifts during holidays or celebrations. I'ts great that there are several different types of chocolates to choose from, and that they include a information sheet on what each is specifically.
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ
Whitmans sampler has been a favorite since childhood. The chocolates are tasty but not too sweet. They are great gifts for Valentine's, Christmas, Easter and even house warmings. The box is a bonus. Under the lid is a diagram that shows what chocolates are where so you never have to get a candy you don't like. And after all the chocolates are gone you can use the empty box to store small items.
MJ P.
The solid chocolate messenger in the middle of the box is always the first to get dibs called on it. One of the holiday traditions in our house is a box of Whitman's. I wait for the sales and stock up in order to share the boxes with friends and family. Always consistent in taste and quality. Love the variety of tins available at Christmas time, I can match them with the recipient easily to add the additional personal touch.
Jessica H.
Whitman's Samplers have been around for as long as I can remember. We used to give these samplers to our friends and family members for Valentine's Day and would all sit around sharing them. Sure there are some fillings that aren't really my cup of tea but that's why we shared so everyone got the chocolates that they liked. Great memories!!!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
When I was little, my great grandfather always had this sampler at his house. He would open the box and certain ones would have a bite taken out of them. The ones that I didn't like i would put back in the box so he could finish them! I really like the caramel and chocolate filled. There were so many assorted flavors in this box. You will for sure find something you love!
Massiel R.
Yonkers, NY
I do not buy this frequently. Probably once in a while if I want to make a gift or I would buy the smallest pack just to try a few chocolates. I do like the variety that it comes with, the price is reasonable compared to other chocolate sampler boxes. The taste is great too. I like the raspberry filled chocolate and the orange filled ones.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
So my hubbie got me this for christmas or something maybe even our anniversary I can't remember but we went through these chocolates like nothing! The assortment is great and has something for everyone, if you're into chocolate...but i mean if you aren't then why would you buy lol. But we loved the chocolates they were delicious! I would recommend these.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
Whitman's is my favorite chocolate! Their sampler is so great. It's filled with something everyone could sink their teeth into and enjoy. My favorites are the toffee, the clusters, and the chocolate truffle. So good!
Manda H.
Surprise, AZ
I was given this as a gift at christmas time from a family friend and was pleasantly surprised when the chocolates inside were actually good! So many times before I've had chocolate samplers like this one with not so pleasant flavors. Whitman's does make a good chocolate! I'll always give this as a gift so long as I can find it in the future! :)
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How many times have you received this ?
Janelle G.
Athens, GA
Where do you buy this candy?
Manda H.
Surprise, AZ
Where is the best place to find this sampler, at the best price?
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I just got a box a few days ago and I noticed it tasted different then it use to. It honestly wasn't as satisfying and something was off about the taste. I assumed it was just my tastebuds being off due to pregnancy but I've had no issues with other chocolates I love. Does anyone know if they've changed the recipe at all? Btw, the box is still a few months from expectation.