Whitman's Sampler All Milk Assortment uploaded by Jenny N.

BY WHITMAN'S

Whitman's® Sampler® All Milk Assortment.
Proudly made in America.
Since 1842. see more...

Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I do like Whitmans candies, but I am not a big fan of the boxes. I don't eat all the flavors and I feel like the rest is going to waste. :-(
Taylor C.
Vestal, NY
Love the boxes. Love the variety in the boxes. My favorite is by far the caramels or the solid milk chocolate ones. Best chocolate in a box by far.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
When I make baby shower gift bags, this is always a present for mommy. Great chocolate, great variety, and always priced well.
Melissa F.
Lynwood, CA
I buy these chocolates once in a while and they are so good. Everyone in my family enjoys eating these chocolates and I recommend anyone who has not tried them to try them.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These candies have been with me for years, good product I still try to find the orange ones that are pastel colored..lol those are my favorites
bethany g.
I love this chocolate so much! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Not a fan of this chocolate. I don't enjoy the majority of the flavors and it doesn't taste like high quality chocolate to me.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
They are so good I feel like I could eat two boxes. They have a nice selection and they are very very tasty.
Brittney S.
I love the Whitman's Sampler. You get a variety of chocolates and the quality is great.
Shaunna K.
My mom always bought my dad a box of Whitman's for Christmas. Now, when I shop for her, I make sure to pick up a box as well. It's a family tradition!
Angela M.
What do you use your box for once the chocolates are gone?
Takeisha M.
mesa, AZ
Makeup holder
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
who else goes back in time when they see the middle mail man?