Whitman's Sampler All Milk Assortment uploaded by Deborah T.Whitman's Sampler All Milk Assortment uploaded by Melisa L.Whitman's Sampler All Milk Assortment uploaded by Jenny N.

BY WHITMAN'S

Whitman's® Sampler® All Milk Assortment.
Proudly made in America.
Since 1842. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Go grab some od these boxes now. They are half price from valentines snd worth every penny! Some of the best commercial chocolate you can get. The sampler is wonderful. A real mix. Not a bunch of weird chews that all taste the same. Picked up 2 in rite aid for less than a dollar!
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA
My husband got me a box of these for my birthday because he knows I love chocolate! This was my first time ever trying whitmans and omg I have been missing out! These were delicious and I am a chocolate snob and usually only eat Godiva. The coconut and the maple fudge were my favorites! Will def be asking for these for Valentine's Day!
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always love getting a Whitman's Sampler for any special occasion (which I usually get from my husband) as the box just makes me smile you know it's layered with two tiers of chocolatey goodness! I'm giving it 4 stars as I don't like all the pieces inside. My favorite is the solid chocolate messenger boy in the middle it is just delicious! Plus it always makes me think of that line in the Sopranos when Tony Soprano says "What do you want a Whitman's Sampler" I thought that was hilarious.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Today I was just talking about having an assortment of chocolate when you get a box of chocolate during the holidays. Whitman's has been around for a long time and they are a great choice to pick up and give as a gift to a loved one who would love an assortment of chocolate.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the whitman's sampler box. Most of the time I get one around the holiday season and that is a perfect gift for me. I like the milk chocolate. If you want to try new and different kinds of candy, but just want to buy one pack, this is is the box you want to purchase. I must say this would be a perfect gift for parties and just for sharing!
Brandi M.
 Whitman sampler is the best box of chocolates ever! In my opinion they are way better than Russell Stover. I love the chocolate covered peanuts, chocolate covered raisins ok pretty much everything in the box. My husband buys me these every  Valentine's Day .
Allisa A.
These are some of my favorite Chocolates! Since being in a relationship with my husband for the last 15 years, he has always bought me two boxes, one in milk chocolate and one in dark. I think they taste very good. I would definitely recommend to others!
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
My mom likes these for Mother's Day. She enjoys the milk chocolate, but I find it really really sweet. It's decently priced, but not the most affordable. I honestly prefer Turtles or dark chocolate to this sampler.
Allison G.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best Chocolate Ever! I mean, who doesn't love the big yellow box. I can remember being a kid reading the inside of the box trying to decide which piece I wanted to try next. We buy these as gifts and buy for ourselves. This is just the ultimate traditional chocolate candy. LOVE LOVE LOVE :)
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
One of my favorites for decades. Always beautifully and carefully packaged. Real chocolate that tastes divine.I gave it 4 stars since I feel they are pricey.i buy them on sale only
Angela M.
What do you use your box for once the chocolates are gone?
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
Makeup holder
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
who else goes back in time when they see the middle mail man?