BY WHITMAN'S

Whitman's® Sampler® All Dark Chocolate.
Proudly made in America.
Since 1842. see more...

Whitman's Sampler All Dark Chocolate
  • "I get these every year for Christmas and Valentine's Day and they are always my favorite. " in 2 reviews
  • "The best sweet tooth snack!" in 1 review
  • "The Whitman's Sampler All Dark Chocolate box is a box of deliciousness, and I don't feel guilty for eating them because dark chocolate has health benefits." in 1 review
  • "I like this dark chocolate box a lot better than the milk chocolate but I am still not a huge fan of whitmans sampler or really any box of chocolates because there are always some with really weird flavors." in 1 review
  • "The bring back memories of spending time with my grandmother - we would always get her a box and then she would share with me. " in 1 review
Danielle C.
There's something about the old fashioned yellow box with the map on top that makes me happy. Maybe it's the memory of eating these at my grandmothers. Maybe it's that there are a few solid flavors that make me happy (caramel nougats and cherry), but I will always say yes to a box of these chocolates.
Alicia M.
Ovilla
You cant go wrong with dark chocolate. I LOVE the cheat sheet in the lid the most! i received this from my kids for mothers day!
Tammy M.
Pratts, VA
Love whitman's chocolate candies they are great for all occasions. Try the dark chocolate they are great too.
Marge G.
My mom used to get a box of Whitman's every year from my dad on Valentine's day. Ahhhh the memories of her sharing with my sisters and I ...letting us pick which candy we wanted and we would study that little guide on the inside of the box top FOREVER, trying to decide what to pick. I was totally excited to learn they have an all dark chocolate variety box, as I much prefer it to the milk chocolate. Great variety and delicious!!!
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I'm not one for dark chocolate but these were given to me. They weren't as bad as I expected, so if you like dark chocolate they are good. Unfortunately I'm more of a milk chocolate kinda gal, so I could only have 2.
Nicole R.
YUMMY! A box of 30 chocolates (unless you want to count each individual chocolate covered peanut, then there's a few more). Very good! Even the fruity ones weren't bad and I highly dislike fruity chocolate.
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS
Gotta love Whitman's! I get these for my kids every Christmas, it's become a Christmas tradition that they get a box every year. Even as they are now adults, they still expect their chocolates!
Miranda W.
Petal, MS
What more can you say, 5 stars for sure. Dark Chocolate and Whitman's. Best thing is that the list is easy to use, so you know what you're biting into
Brandi M.
LODI, CA
Whitman's Candy is absolutely delicious! Even better its dark chocolate so you don't have to feel too guilty when you indulge in a few extra pieces!
Bethany P.
Laurel, DE
Always a favorite to give as a gift, especially when you're not sure what to get the person. Plus I like the surprise of guessing what's inside