Whitman's Assorted Chocolates Sampler uploaded by Sarah N.Whitman's Assorted Chocolates Sampler uploaded by Amanda L.Whitman's Assorted Chocolates Sampler uploaded by Sheree May G.

BY WHITMAN'S

Whitman's® Assorted Chocolates Sampler®. see more...

• What's y'alls favorite chocolate in this box ?! Mine is toffee !!2 Answers
  • Are there any coffee flavored chocolates in this box?2 Answers
  • Do you know if they sell the molasses toffee by itself? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "A My mom gets this every year for christmas and I can easily say this is one of her favorite gifts." in 2 reviews
  • "These boxes are okay for the price, but honestly, it's better to spend a dollar or so extra and get the really good chocolates! " in 1 review
  • "The Whitman's sampler is a pretty good tasting box of chocolates for a good price." in 1 review
Junika J.
This is more for people that adore chocolate in every shape and form. I love milk chocolate and chocolate with peanuts. They have maybe one of your classic milk chocolate pieces and one with nuts so it didn't make me too happy to have it.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
My grandparents always had one of these. I remember trying to get my favorite pieces before the other cousins could lol. Brings back good memories and is always a good hostess type gift. Definitely recommend.
Jeanette A.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite box of assorted chocolates! I remember my dad getting them for Christmas every year ever since I was a child. Always picked out the caramel filled before my siblings got to them! lol
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
This guy brought my grandma one and I. They were good. It was many different flavors. My favorite one is with the strawberry filling! They are delicious.
Jessica M.
West Milton, OH
I love this chocolate! it can be a bit pricey , but it is sooo worth it. you get a good variety too. i would definitely recommend to any chocolate lover!
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH
If you love chocolate then you'll love this! The chocolates I'm here are amazing! I always buy this if I have the money to spare!
Faith B.
I really like these. The other day I found boxes for sale and I just had to get one. Love them all but the coconut one.
Linda V.
Bronx, NY
I love this chocolate. Buy it all the time . The chocolate is very rich and taste better then other brands
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
Good variety and quality. The candy isn't on the same level as Sees or ghiridelli but it is good
Kimberly Z.
Middletown, CT
Some chocolate is really good but I am not a fan of gamble chocolates. Probably won't buy again
Shannon S.
Springfield, MA
Is there a way we can get all of our favorite chocolate in one box?
Does anyone else make this a traditional gift to buy and give?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Favorite piece put of a sampler ?
Kimberly S.
Albany, GA
Have you ever received a box and liked every piece in the box?
Lauren Z.
Atlanta, GA
What is your favorite chocolate in the box?