BY WHITMAN'S

Whitman's® Assorted Chocolates Sampler®. see more...

• What's y'alls favorite chocolate in this box ?! Mine is t...2 Answers
  • Are there any coffee flavored chocolates in this box?2 Answers
  • Do you know if they sell the molasses toffee by itself? 1 Answers
Whitman's Assorted Chocolates Sampler
  • "A My mom gets this every year for christmas and I can easily say this is one of her favorite gifts." in 2 reviews
  • "The Whitman's sampler is a pretty good tasting box of chocolates for a good price." in 1 review
  • "These boxes are okay for the price, but honestly, it's better to spend a dollar or so extra and get the really good chocolates! " in 1 review
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Sampler more...
This is the perfect size for someone who wants different kinds but doesn't know. Or for someone who Just loves variety. It has enough options that two people could easily enjoy it and not feel cheated!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I can't imagine anybody who loves chocolate who wouldn't love a box of Whitman's candy in there cabinet or on there desk I love these chocolates especially the nuts chocolate covered nuts for my favorite
karen e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This has been one of my favorites since I was a kid I love this chocolate . I like that they put a list of what each one is on the box and that there is a variety.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to love these so I picked up a large box just after Christmas, but they were not as good as I remembered. The chocolates are okay, and not bad for the price, as long as you stick to the smaller packages and get them on sale. If I could have given these two and a half stars I would have. Normally chocolates have a short life in our house, but this box lasted nearly seven or eight weeks. Now if they make a box that is all or mostly coconut I'd like it better, but the chocolate itself tastes like it has less real chocolate in it than some others at a similar price point.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum such good chocolate! They are all so tasty and it has a handy little map to tell you what each piece is! I always receive these as gifts during holidays or my birthday. Got a few of the little ones for Christmas in my stocking this year. If you are a chocolate fan you will definitely love these! The chocolate is rich and creamy, a perfect gift
Alyssa S.
When my now fiance & I got together he got me a small sampler box for a little gift & now almost 4 years later he still comes home with a little box once a month or so. It's a great little gift. It has 4 chocolates in it. Caramel which is my favorite, coconut, fudge, & one other I can't remember.
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
This box has every thing in it. Coconut, toffee, molasses chew, caramel, chocolate whip, pecan english walnut cluster, fruit nut caramel, cashew cluster chocolate truffle maple fudge, cherry cordial, chocolate covered almonds and peanuts. Awesome gift to get a chocolate lover!
Jenny D.
Calhan, CO
These are a good chocolate for the price, however, I find that the flavors aren't as strong as other chocolates, especially when it comes to the raspberry or orange creme filled chocolates. The dark chocolate isn't as dark as others either, but the milk chocolate is smooth and creamy. I love the box they come in though, and have found tons of other uses for it after the chocolates are gone.
Diana L.
I found these chocolates deeply discounted at a drug store after Christmas and thought to give them a try. I don't recall there being a chocolate list in the box so it was sort of a fun adventure trying each one. The quality of the ingredients pleasantly surprised me. They are however not super high grade chocolates, however, I wouldn't hesitate to buy these again.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
Pretty decent quality chocolate! They have lots of my favorites in it. However, I end up giving half of the chocolates to someone else because there are lots of kinds that I dislike. Too many nutty ones and non-popular chocolate types for me!
Shannon S.
Springfield, MA
Is there a way we can get all of our favorite chocolate in one box?
Does anyone else make this a traditional gift to buy and give?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Favorite piece put of a sampler ?
Cara S.
Pekin, IL
About how many caramels come in this sampler?
Kimberly S.
Albany, ['', '', '']
Have you ever received a box and liked every piece in the box?