BY CREST #2 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments
Nicole W.
Marietta
These things actually work! I loved them! I have since purchased 2 more boxes, and this reminds me that I need to use them again. They didn’t hurt my teeth at all, and I have more sensitive teeth, and I used them everyday too!
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
These white strips work, however, they are very uncomfortable to wear. I honestly feel them shifting in my mouth always. It’s only for 30 min but still. Not comfortable to use. If I didn’t have to use, I wouldn’t. I would prefer ones with better grip.
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
I noticed immediate results from this kit. It does leave your teeth a little sensitive after but the results are great. It is easy to apply and does not take a long time to do the strips. Highly recommend and will buy again!
Marisa S.
Nassau County
As much as I use this product all the time, it does get pricey once you start repurchasing it time and time again! It gets the job done but sometimes it irritates my teeth because of the fact that I have senesitive teeth😕
Nereida M.
Belleville
My daughter was getting marry so we decided to whiten our teeth. We were so happy to see the results we did. We do this every 3 months. It’s very effective you will not be disappointed. Yes, I recommend this to everyone.
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
Fantastic! A bit expensive but very effective. I only need to use about three days in a row to see great results. I use them before a vacation or special event. Used too often, I expire a lot of sensitivity in my teeth.
Ashley M.
I have used these white strips for years. People always ask how o get my teeth so white. They work really well. I buy them at my local fred Meyers. I do wish they were a little
Cheaper but I’ll continue to purchase them
avery h.
Nashville, TN
I had always spent hundreds of dollars on whitening kits up until my mom introduced me to these whitening strips... they provide the exact same results as the expensive kits I had been paying for. Definitely a big fan
Chandily K.
West Hyannisport
Great product, helps remove stains and comes in different options depending on how quickly you want your teeth whitened. Very easy and convenient and does what it says it would do. Would buy again and highly recommend
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I absolutely love these white strips. I get complimented daily on how white my teeth are. I even drink coffee every single day. Thy don’t leave my teeth sensitive either like some of the other popular whitening products.