Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Diana R.

BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Taeler S.
Calgary , AB
I love these strips. I did the treatment system and it worked so well. Now I buy boxes so I always have them on hand when my teeth need a little love. It’s worth the price and it doesn’t leave my gums in any discomfort.
Julia B.
wish there was pink blue and purple for a more fun look, easy to use
and good price for the quality! honestly has lasted me over a year and
will probably last me longer would buy again
Sharon M.
I love this product it serves for every day it can be used in different ways it is very useful and effective I always recommend it. I love it for personal use
Nikki C.
Lincoln
In a pinch, these are the best! After the 10 strips, you can see a noticeable difference in colour. Never felt more confident in my smile after using these.
Chelsea L.
Edmonton
I didn’t really like these — they were really harsh on my teeth and were not good for my sensitive teeth. Didn’t find they really worked. Wouldn’t buy again.
Ashail D.
St. Elizabeth
Watched reviews on this on YouTube but never actually tried this one. I’d love to try it though so I could film a review on it and post it to my channel
Taylor M.
These made my teeth really white BUT during the process I had strange, painful, shooting pains through my teeth which were so sensitive afterwards.
Bailey E.
Battleford, SK
I use these at least once every few months. I dink a lot of coffee an wine so my teeth become stained quickly. They always do a great job.
Gabi B.
Bought long course of these and got tired to use it since result is coming really slow. Good point is that is not making your teeth sensitive.