Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Diana R.

BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Alyssa L.
Douro, ON
Noticed a difference in my teeth within days of using these. They are easy to apply and take off and stick very well to the teeth so they dont slide around for the tie you have to wear them.
es una de las pasta dentales que común mente las personas compran en México, si te limpia los dientes , te deja un aroma a fresco, y es fácil de encontrar en cualquier super mercado
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
These are my favourite and I love it, very beautiful and perfect whitening that is why I buy it every every time I need , best of the best I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
Nikki C.
Newmarket, ON
Every time I use these strips I get compliments on my teeth. You only need to use them a couple times to see serious results. The only drawback is how sensitive it makes your teeth.
taylor l.
Perfect product that whitens your teeth without having to leave the house! Only con is that it’s annoying talking with the white strips in, as they can slide off. So it’s best to do it when your not going to be moving around that much. Other than that, these are great and I have repurchased them many times!
alessandra L.
Woodbridge , ON
Crest White strips are always a great purchase! I use these whenever I need my teeth nice and white for a function, and it works every time! Definitely met my expectations!
Emma J.
I use these when ever i have an event coming up that i need my smile on point for. They definitely do still slip which is annoying but its gonna happen. They definitely work, but i would recommend just using the tooth paste if you don’t want to shell out the money for the strips.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Kayla B.
I loved this product. I have sensitive teeth, but I didn’t find that this effected them much at all. I noticed my teeth getting whiter within the first 2-3 treatments. They don’t slide around your teeth, are easy to apply, and have a manageable taste
Amelia M.
Sudbury, ON
If you want white teeth these strips definitely work as long as you follow the instructions and use them regularly. I bought them at Walmart and found they worked great although as soon as you discontinue your usage the whiteness starts to fade.