BY CREST #2 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments
Diana R.
houston
Uso esta pasta crest son buenas y te blanquea los dientes la verdad no mucho pero si un poquito y te deja un buen aliento en mi opinión
Stephanie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These strips work wonders! I have sensitive teeth but it doesn't hurt them in any way. It leaves my teeth whiter with the first strip !
Amber B.
Boston
These white strips are effective especially if you are a coffee and tea drinker. They’ll make your teeth pearly white after a few uses
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
This will make your teeth look commercial white! I use these when I have big events and they always make my teeth look stupid white!
Maina C.
Clinton
i love these! they seriously work. i do them every few weeks and on top of my whitening toothpaste my teeth have never looked better
Diamond L.
Odessa, TX
Ive only managed to get my teeth a couple of shades whiter with these strips...and then of course my teeth became very very sensative
Briannah R.
Bakersfield
I used this product two weeks before I got married and I absolutely loved the results! My smile was pearly white and I was so happy!
Alana W.
Vancleave, MS
i wouldn’t recommend these for people with sensitive teeth but they definitely work! i LOVE these! they have made my teeth so white !
yanira z.
pasadena, TX
This strips work super fast if you follow directions. I can see the difference in a few minutes my teeth look alot of shades whiter.
Tracey D.
Brewton, AL
These work as well as the expensive ones from the Dentist office!! And for half of the cost. I like the convenience from this product