Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Macey C.Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Diana R.

BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
I use this product every 2 weeks and makes a huge difference in the shade of my teeth! Definitely whitens and brightens my teeth.
abby G.
Marshall, MN
I love these white strips. I always use this brand and I see results after one use. They don’t hurt my teeth either which some do
Chy C.
waynesboro, VA
I have done about six treatments and wow I can already tell a difference!! This product broke my expectations but in a good way.
Brittany G.
Morristown
Looove this product. I’ve used the Crest system for years. I’ll never use anything else. It’s easy, quick, and very effective.
Sana H.
Fort Worth , TX
Makes my teeth white quickly. I’m not religious about it but whenever I have a party or something special I’ll quickly use it.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Been using this on and off. Since I have whitening trays and gel I use this as back up or when I travel it's best to have some
Gretchen Z.
Chesterton
Did well for slight whitening in a pinch. Sometimes it is hard to line up perfectly but not hard overall. Use them on occasion
Chloe H.
Milledgeville, GA
LIVE FOR THESE! You don’t have to use them often to keep white teeth. The results last for such a long time. Which saves money.
Sara S.
These strips do work but be careful if you have sensitive teeeth and gums. It did make my gums hurt for a few hours after use
Sandra R.
Freeburn
Great whitening strip!! Keeps my teeth as white as a professional whitening without the high cost of professional treatments